9.19.2007

The Kelsey Briggs Story.

This video was sent to me today and I just wanted to pass it along. Warning. It is sad. It is infuriatingly sad.

14 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Okay, I'm crying now. What an adorable little girl. So, so, sad. How somebody can do things like that to a perfect, innocent child, I'll never understand.
That poor, poor, dad.

Kristi said...

I hate this world sometimes!!! I really do. The wonderful thing is, she is in a place where no one can ever hurt her again. I really hope being in prison is a miserable existance...

Jan said...

You weren't kidding when you said it was sad. And not only was it sad (I'm crying too), it enraged me. It really did. That precious, sweet little girl. I will never understand either - - I take that scripture in the New Testament (Matt. 18:6, 10) very seriously and am SO glad to know that Jesus loves the children like He does and that He will not let any mistreatment of a child go unpunished. This breaks my heart. It really does.

Hayley said...

oh tara. that just made me cry! how terrible. how awful. at least that little angel isn't suffering anymore.

Holly O. said...

I'm happy that (beep) mother is in jail too.

Kristi said...

What a horrible story...that just makes me sick. What a sweet, innocent little girl...

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot! Who wouldn't cry after that? There is no punishment harsh enough for someone who not only would do that, but that would allow that to happen to their own child. So sad!!!!!!!!!

Jori said...

Wow, there has got to be some nasty punishment coming up for people who hurt kids. I am just heart broken.

Sharla said...

I'm sitting here just looking at my little blinking cursor, because I've got no words. Just heartbreaking.

Em said...

So, so sad!!! It makes me sick to think of what that little girl went through. Hard to watch that without crying!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, I saw this yesterday on your blog and was a boob for about 1/2 hour. How can that happen?? So sad.

All8 said...

Just too sad. Sad for everyone involved. Can you imagine coming home from the war and having to bury your little girl. Something similar was happening with DH's cousin's little girl, but it WAS her mom and not the step-dad. He finally has her back now. It's a story that would break your heart.

carey said...

So tragic. I can't even imagine...this is the stuff I just can't fathom in life. Why why why?

Melissa said...

I've put off watching this on your blog cause I knew it'd be heart wrenching...and it was. We need to love our kids and protect them, what is wrong with people?