okay. I've got like 30 seconds to whip this puppy out before Jeff comes and hauls me away from the computer to finish packing...(I'm supposed to be downloading pics to free up the memory card...good cover eh?)
I hope you all have a rip-roaring, laugh your crack off week. I know I will :) Disneyland never fails us.
Why the picture of Libby you may ask? Well, Jeff's sister is here tending her while we are gone and I already miss the little ankle-biter like crazy...not hard to see why with a mug like this...

I won't be back for over a week (don't fret...we are coming back to get Libby before the second leg of our trip...I'm no Britney Spears people...although I have always wanted to flash my lady-bits to the paparazzi just for kicks :)
be good and word to you mother.
:)





19 comments:
What a sweetie pic of the Libster!
Well Britney, I hope you have a flabby good time at Disney. Report back with pics!
Sorry about going missing in action this week. Crazy hectic! Rob left for Texas this week and I've got crazy calling stuff for RS. I sure need a Disney vacay right about now. Too bad, I'm no longer in SoCal. We lived like 3 hours from the OC. It would've been a great meet up. Have fun and be safe!
oh tara, i love your random britney spears & lady bits coveting momemt. have fun!
How much will I miss you? More than I can say! And that picture of Libby is gorgeous!! Did you take that or is it one of your talented sister's shots?
That picture is sooo stinkin sweet, I just want to eat her up. You and your lady bits will be missed this week (for real) Have a great trip to Disneyland with the fam, Tara!!!
Have a good trip!! Oh my that lady-bits line got me laughing. We will miss you!
That picture is so sweet, did you take it? Pretty girl.
Lady bits...never heard that one before and I'm very amused! Have a great week at Disney! Did you get all your memory cards downloaded, that would really blow your cover if they were still full. haha
Hope you have a wonderful time -- can't wait to hear all about it!
Have a great time at Disney! What a darling pic. of your Libby. She has perfect lips!
Too bad we just missed you at Disney...we were there only a few days ago. Next time!
yee haw, enjoy disney baby! keep those bits covered! mickey doesn't take kindly to that.
I miss you already sista!! Have a great time at DIsneyland. Hopefully this time it won't be gay pride day!
Wish we were there with the clan...miss you guys a bunch. Thanks again for the b-day present, I will surely be able to spend it in a jiffy!
I just wanted to let you know how sorely missed you are around these parts. Does the 2nd half of your trip include a journey north? Maybe in time for the Office premiere Thursday? Like you're actually checking your blog and could get this, silly me. But, if you are...have Mel call me. We could have some serious fun.
Woman. You back yet?
When u b back, sista? I'm missing you and need a Tara fix. Hurry home my friend!
Seriously?! No long trips for you in the future...sorry.
Oh where Oh where has my little Corky gone...I'm gonna stalk you here till you get back!
Ok, sit your bloggin butt down and get a move on sista...I'm waiting
Ok, it's now 2:04...you should be done stuffing your face by now. I'm waiting :)
I know, I really should get a life!
Post a Comment