Okay...some lame brain pulled the SNL video off of youtube last night. Loser. SOOOOO....here is a different promo for the next season of our favorite show...*summer recap*ENJOY:)
hour long episodes? the first four episodes! that makes my day! i can't believe how excited I am!
I can't wait! Hour long episodes??? Wow!
I am officially excited!
Hour long? you gotta be kidding me! Thanks for the summer recap, dude. I'm getting pumped. How cute is Jimmy?
Nobody can be more excited than me! I actually had a dream I was dating Jim the other night. SHHH...don't tell James!
Ok, I am so officially excited for this season. This was hilarious. Thanks for the laughs, Tara. Maybe I should check out the youtube gems more often.
yeeehaw! i love the office soooo very much. and i love that michael and i both walked out of ratatouille! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hour long episodes? the first four episodes! that makes my day! i can't believe how excited I am!
I can't wait! Hour long episodes??? Wow!
I am officially excited!
Hour long? you gotta be kidding me! Thanks for the summer recap, dude. I'm getting pumped. How cute is Jimmy?
Nobody can be more excited than me! I actually had a dream I was dating Jim the other night. SHHH...don't tell James!
Ok, I am so officially excited for this season. This was hilarious. Thanks for the laughs, Tara. Maybe I should check out the youtube gems more often.
yeeehaw! i love the office soooo very much. and i love that michael and i both walked out of ratatouille! :)
Post a Comment