Anyhoodle, Miss/SisC is seriously one awesome girl. She's gorgeous, creative, FUNNY, a great mother to 4, immensely talented with design (honestly...you'll want to hate her...but you just can't), has KILLER LEGS, great taste in EVERYTHING, queen card picker-outer, spiritual, sensitive, a top notch party planner, (I think she and Natalie would be fast friends:), patriotic ( I suppose that sounds a bit odd on this list, but, well, she IS, and I happen to love that about her :), and an amazing friend. It was one HORRIBLE day when we had to pack and move away from her.
She's thrown her hat into the arena...and I could not be happier. I miss her, her awesome kids, and her HEE-STERICAL husband everyday. (hay-ya RC:)


honestly...what is up with my frickin vampire eyes in EVERY darn pictures...I'm really a bat. I swear...oh, and no comments about my monica hair in the bottom picture ok? It's NewYork. It's humid. I have fuggly Monica hair in humidity. Deal with it.
Go on ever and check her out. She's easy....(to love:)
miss you my little friend!! :)





10 comments:
She is really cute (as are you in those pictures--wee-woo!). Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. She sounds like a keeper. :)
My sweet lil friend Tara...could you be any sweeter? Your blog brought a tear to my eye! I love you my friend and miss you ever so much. You really didn't have to say all those kind things, now how much do I owe you? I'd say it's the other way around though, you are the talented, beautiful one...the one with the angelic voice and deepest, loudest, longest burp like a trucker! I sure do love ya, even if you did post the NYC pic of us. You, as Monica, and me as just plain ugly Betty! And just for the record, "Um, you are going to have to get off my foot now."
Wow you people are just WAY too gorgeous. I used to be gorgeous-ish but now uh..not so much. But hey! I'm working on it. I am excited for a new blogging buddy!
i have monica hair even when i'm not in new york. i have it in dry heat, too. (that's when you know you have a problem!) yay for sister c!
Ahhh, Sister C. I've heard about her, and how I can read about her.
sweet, any friend of tara's is a friend of mine.
Great pics! :) You both make such a cute pair...
I'm so relieved you like the SNL skit I hinted about (I started having second thoughts after I typed that comment...especially on your Sunday post! oops!)
Awww..she sounds like a great gal! You two are too cute! Hair and all!!
Hi Tara,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I get so totally excited when I get comments. These pics make me wish I had a friend. Yes, A friend. Sigh. I guess it just takes time when you move to find the right people. I always have my cyberfriends though. :)How do you know Carey?
Whatever...Monica hair! You (and Melissa) look gorgeous as always!!!
Hope your family is all better now, and no more barfs!!!
Post a Comment