9.17.2007

SNL: Rainn Wilson's Monologue

This is for all of you "The Office"/SNL fans out there EAGERLY awaiting the season premiere...
Maybe this will help pass the time :)

9 comments:

Hayley said...

i love that! you have me so excited right now!

Anonymous said...

September 27th is already marked on my calendar!

carey said...

I love this skit, Tara! :) I am seriously counting the days until the office premiere.

It's good to be back in town - I had "anyhoodle" withdrawals wilst in San Diego (no online access).

Lupe said...

Ahhh! The rompings of office antics and politics. Are they hiring?

Kristi said...

I love The Office! Thanks, Tara, for the fix...

Jori said...

Oh man I can't wait for this to come back. It is SO funny!

Christina said...

I loved this sketch. I can't wait. Too bad we're not all in the same place to enjoy a big Office premier bash. Hmm..the wheels are turning...

Holly O. said...

Feltc has a good idea, an Office premier bash. Especially since I AM in the same place. Fun!

100 Percent Cottam said...

frakkin a. i'm too late to enjoy. bummer.