9.08.2007

LUCKY ME:)


could that banner be any cuter? Honestly. Natalie is just the coolest chic around. She has free-banner Fridays and little ole' me was this weeks winner. Head on over to her blog and check her out. And when you are done with Natalie, look at her banners too. You can enter to win next week's banner HERE. Anyone can enter, anyone can win. She's cool that way:)

Thanks bunches Natalie. You made me a cool blogger:)

16 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok, what banner or is it just me? Maybe it's some invisible banner that you need your super spy, infrared glasses for. Either way, I'm sure it's darling. By the way, are you speaking to me again?

100 Percent Cottam said...

hooray, it matches pretty darn well! yay for that. glad you like it! and thanks for the shout out! :)

Jori said...

Niiiiice, I love it!

Holly O. said...

I love that you have a new banner! It wasn't until you added it that you became a cool blogger. ha!

Kristi said...

That is REALLY cute--way to go, Nat--you have mad skillz...

Melissa said...

Hi my lil friend! Well you are sure stirring things up over on my blog! Didn't know so many people would be commenting on your hooters...But I should've known better. Those are quite the pair I'll admit, but I just thought everyone's attention would be on the HOT shower cap!

P.S. read your e-mail :)

Melissa said...

Ok, my computer must be retarded or something...now I see your banner...Way Cool, I love it!

Lupe said...

Natalie did an amazing job! You've got the coolest entourage. Can I be the body guard?

Sharla said...

Three words:

Fab. U. Lous.

Kristi said...

It's like this year's fall fashion... Everyone needs one! I want one! I want one! Its so pretty!

Maren said...

I love it! I have a fancy Natalie Blog Banner too! We should have a club! I love the colors! :D You sure lucked out!

Melissa E Photography said...

Cute! Now you need to copy write the word anyhoodle and you're good to go. I love the break story Tar. Sounds like a day in MY kitchen!

carey said...

LOVE IT! :) I was bold and left a comment...I'm crossing my fingers. My page has no sass.

Jan said...

This looks great! Yay for you!

Melissa E Photography said...

How dare you razz me for not updating and then leave us hanging for 4 days. UPDATE WOMAN!

Holly O. said...

I'm with Mel. Where the heck are you???