
I'm very bummed that we have to stay home today. Don' t you have weeks where you just NEED to go to church? Times that you yearn to feel of His love for you? I am a flawed individual, to say the least. I am a prime example of the "natural man" in so, so many ways. BUT...I find so much solace in the knowledge that Jesus, our BROTHER, has already suffered every possible sorrow or pain that I have or could EVER be faced with. He did it for ME, and He did it for YOU. Our families can be ETERNAL, and for that, I am so very grateful. I'm grateful for the people Heavenly Father brings in and out of my life at the most perfect times. He knows me. He knows you. I think He misses us when we stray, even slightly, and yearns for us, just as we would our own children. He WANTS us to be happy, and to be able to hold us in His arms again.
9.02.2007
Thankful
I have sick kids AGAIN today. This time the barfs decided to come along as well, which does not bode well for church attendance today. Jeff is out of town again so we will be snuggling up with our blankies and barf buckets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





18 comments:
Hi Tara,
Nice to meet you! Carey said yours is one of her favorite blogs to read. Now I see why. I can tell the three of us would have a grand ole' time together. I LOVED the pics of your 9 yr old inthe jumper. He looks thrilled that you are capturing that moment forever on camera.
What a great Post! Especially for a hectic Sunday morning. Sorry your kids are sick. Watch a church movie- maybe it will half-way compensate for the lack of church today!
My sweet lil friend...thanks for the uplifting message, maybe I can skip church now, yours will be the best testimony I'll hear all day.
I love you - Sister C
Great post Tara! Thank you so much. I couldn't agree more. When I am annoyed at church(like I was last week) I really can't imagine not going. It really does provide such comfort and peace. I hope your little squirts get feeling better. Speaking of squirts hopefully they don't have the squirts. Sorry I just ruined your uplifting post didn't I?
Thanks for the testimony mtg. via blog. It's nice to share our grounded and spiritual sides once in a while. I couldn't agree with you more. It's amazing to think about how personal the gospel is to each of us, but then to think about it on the grand scale is just so mind-blowing. Love your blog, Tar- just love it!
I'm so sorry about the barfs -- but I loved your comments. I'm like you -- much more of me is 'natural' than I wish but I just keep working on it. Hang in there -- the barfs will pass!
thanks, tara, that was great to read. i feel the same way. i am SOOO very thankful for a heavenly father that knows me. it's funny to know it without a doubt and be able to point out all the evidence in my own life. very blessed indeed, we are. thanks for pointing that out. (ps - hope the barfs pass quickly. i'd take just about any other ailment. barfs are the worst.)
You bore your testimony. Glad I didn't miss it!
Aww Tara, what an AMAZING post! You have a beautiful testimony and I am so glad you decided to share it. Thank you for helping me feel the spirit once again today...and I'm not sure what you're talking about as far as flaws go (because I think you're fab just the way you are!!!)
Ugh, barf buckets - sorry! It's even worse when the DH is out of town. I hope you are taking a hot bubble bath tonight and snuggling up to a good book once the kiddos are asleep.
Great post by the way - not jumbled in the least. Perfectly said, Tara.
i hate the pukes. i hope things start getting better at your house! and i really hope you don't get it! hose everyone off before they can come near you & especially breathe on you!
Thanks for your testimony Tara. You're an amazing Sister.
Hope the kiddos are rid of their porcelain worshipping ways soon. HUGS!
Tara -- I'm loving your blog -- can I link you on mine?
of course Jan! as long as I can do the same:)
Definitely!! Do it - you're being linked now! Thank you!
done :) thanks Jan!
Tara, perfect post. And I bet just as you needed to write it, others needed to read it. Thanks, soul sister!
Sick kids again? That stinks! I love hearing my sweet sis' testimony. Thanks for being your awesome self!
Post a Comment