2.11.2008

Last, but not least...

Final episode of Q&A. Warning. Spellcheck is still BROKEN so you may have to overt your eyes from time to time. okay. I will keep these little diddies concise. No more wordage than necessary.
Kristi asked:
If you were any sort of animal, what would you be?
Horse. They are strong and beautiful and I already have Mr. Ed teeth, so you know, perfect fit.

When are you moving to Texas?
What can you offer me?
When did your true love of Postum begin, and how has it affected your life in a positive manner?
As a young girl playing school. I wanted coffee breath and the power that only being a teacher affords.

Did you know that I love your blog and you make me laugh all the time?
awww man. I heart you too Kristi lady:)

Will you ever sing, record it, and then post it on your blog? :)
um, no.

Rusti asked:
Do you collect anything?
Hairballs and cellulite.

Favorite movies?
Dead Poets Society, To Kill A Mockingbird (hello, Greggory Peck!), Schindler's List, The Miracle Worker, The Sound Of Music, and Hairspray, just to name a few.

Movie you wish you hadn't wasted money/time on?
Showgirls. (kidding)

Favorite places to eat?
Five Alls (SLC), Carvers (SLC), Rumbis (SLC), Chin Wah (SLC), The Steak and Seafood Co. (St.George). But, if "favorite" means "place I most frequent", it would have to be Jimmy Johns or Samuri 21.

Pet peeves?
loud chewers. Especially CEREAL. I will go ape on you THIS quick.

All8 asked:
Would you consider it a compliment to be featured on one of your favorite blogs, and be "Fugged"?
Only if George the intern presents me with my plaque, AND that somehow my shame has made me an honorary, regular contributor.

Do you secretly want to be an interior designer or are you just talented that way?
Thanks All8.
Yes. And WOW. I sure have done a bang up job at fooling my readers...err...reader into thinking I know the first thing about decor! HA!

Are you making money at nights as a stand up comedian? Cuz you should.
Yes. What do you think paid for the pool? That is, besides my other lucrative side business, streetwalking.

Favorite form of sugar addiction?
I don't stray in this category. Apple Pie caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory captured my heart. and my love handles.

Least favorite book?
Tending Roses. easy.

Sharla wants to know:

What nicknames do you and your husband have for each other?
lovely lady, shnooky pooky, papa bear, rambo, you know, the usuals:)

Who is the second dreamiest fictional character ever(after you know who, of course-- rhymes with Platticus Blinch...)
Okay. I've pondered this question tremendously, and I'm going to have to give a cop out answer. NO ONE can hope to compare to our Atticus. I love him, and his scholarly charm:) Now, if we are talking about shallow MOVIE characters, I'd have to say captain Jack Sparrow. I don't know what it is about that dirty little pirate...parlay this!

What famous person were you in a former life?
Marie Antoinette. Dude. Those nasties only had to wash their hair, what, twice a year?

If you had to be on a reality show, which would it be?
Flavor of love. KIDDING.
I'd kick some trash on Survivor. Plus, I'm dying for America to see climbing ropes and digging trenches in a bikini. (I'm the one in lime green).

Carey asked:
Where did you learn to sing?
I grew up in a tremedously musical family and extended family. We just LOVE good music. I'd say we were always singing. From the time we could talk, for sure.

If you ever decide to sing in Vegas (for one of our really classy shows we have here), would you let me know if you needed an accompianist?
Fo' Sho'. The Thunder From Down Under could really use our skills.

Where did you get your knack of decorating? When you get signed to perform in Vegas, will you please help me decorate my house?
HA. The only nack I have is catalogue ordering. I'm REALLY good at that. But THANKS Carey:)

What is the one CD you'd take on a desert island?
hmmm. I'd take a CD with the motab version of Battle Hymn of the Republic. I'm actually very serious. Best thing ever.


Lupe said...
How do you spell your best buddy gal pal's name? Is is Loopee? or Lupe?
No matter the spelling, she's F U N:)

Favorite all time musical (on stage or film)? Why?
Gosh. That's tough. I'll give my top 5. That's the best I can do.
Les Mis
Secret Garden
Jersey Boys
Shenandoah
Wicked

If I had to pick just one, I'd probably pick Les Mis for it's PASSION.

Song you choose to sing for your AI audition? And..will you have a costume to go with it?
Well, if I were young enough and GUTSY enough to go for it...balls to wall, I'd have to pretty much just emulate this guy for 2 reasons. He's from SLC, and he's got such range and emotion. I'll wear a speedo and bolo tie, and nothing else. Seriously, watch the clip.

12 comments:

Jan said...

Loved the rest of the Q and A -- like I have said before, you sing and I'll play for you!! Sounds like fun to me.

stepher said...

Nothing says classy like a speedo and a bolo tie. I fully expect this to become the standard for formal events.
As for your fantastic answers, I will AVERT my eyes.

Yours in grammar and spelling,
Stepher

100 Percent Cottam said...

per usual, you are a CRACK UP! love love love ya!

Em said...

Loved all your answers...you crack me up!!

BTW--she does really have a knack for decorating!!!

carey said...

Oh, that AI clip hurts me. :( I'm convinced we'd get along great, Tara...so many little silimilarties (musical family, I adore all those movies - especially Dead Poet's & Schindler's - and I DESPISE loud chewers. Seriously. See my "answers" blog too - biggest pet peeve ever.)

We would ROCK Thunder From Down Under. When should we approach the producers???

Jori said...

Hardy har har Tara!! I so love you. I am right with you cereal chonking. Ugh it repulsive. Parlay this? Oh yeah love that grubby little Jack too.

Holly O. said...

I chew like a horse. How are we friends?

Mary said...

You really are too modest about your skills in decor. When I have a design question I ask myself, "What would Tara do?"

carey said...

I switched majors because I got burned out big time! In order to keep my scholarship, I was required to practce 5 hours a day (alone, in a practice room), hold 15-20 credits, and teach 12 students. I basically went batty after my 1st year. :)

Melissa said...

You know how much I love listening to your voice...it is divine for sure!! Keep brushing up on your Les Mis song and "For Good" in case I die! YOU ARE SINGING AT MY FUNERAL...it'll be my last request!

Sharla said...

Oh Tara--why do you delight me so? You had me at hairballs and cellulite. And get this-- I always answer Marie Antoinette to the former life question, too!

Rusti said...

:D I'm totally diggin your answers! Our likenesses run so much deeper than Rumbi's.