
My office is in the front of my house. I can see people coming and going in the reflection of my computer screen. It gives me just enough warning to scamper on into the other room when I'm sitting here in my g's, which is often. It works out nicely. Well, a few minutes ago I was sitting here catching up on my "correspondence" when I see a shadow in the window. I sneak a peek out my window...just in time to see some nasty punk hack a big fat loogie right outside my front door.
The best part? He had just taped a "neighborhood enhancement" flyer to my door. You know what would enhance MY neighborhood, A-hat?? Save your nasty flem for your own front door, or whatever cardboard box you just crawled out of. honestly.





15 comments:
I got that flyer too. And I stepped in gum on my front step when I ripped it off the window. Now I think that a-hole spit his gum on my front porch.
Nasty!
I'm just glad he got it all out on your doorstep before heading on over to my house!
I'm just glad he got it all out on your doorstep before heading on over to my house!
That is a sight you don't want to see...it's just sick!
Interesting......
Cute blog by the way!
Gross!
dude, he hocked on you? mercy me. that's disgusting.
So, a neighborhood boob-job?? Sweeeeeet!!
Totally gross. That would make me want to go after him, drag him back and force feed it back to him. Yuk.
Nasty. Hey, do you ever frequent the parade of homes in your neck of the woods? I'm headed there on Fri. w/ my mom and can't wait. :)
How disgusting!! Blech!!!
Ewwwwww!
Good to see that good ole commitment to making this world a better place.
Why didn't he just top it off by taking a whiz on your porch?? Nasty little pig.
Post a Comment