
23-#of individual barfing episodes since Libby woke up in a pool of vomit Sat. morning.
0- # of times Libby made it anywhere easy to clean up.
2- # of times Grace DIDN'T make it in a bowl or toilet.
1- pair of scrubs the hospital gave me to change into after Libby blew chunks on me in the hospital parking lot Monday. I may or may not return the scrubs. I like them.
4- # of times they had to try to get a good IV vein for Libby before they finally called in a specialist.
4- # of people barfing in tandum 11:00 pm Sunday night.
2- # of buyers wanting to see our house Monday and Tuesday.
1,496- batches of laundry done.
1-# of times Libby peed on me (today)
8- # of baths Libby has had in 4 days.
1- # of times Libby laid a load in the bath. (again, that happened today. I love today).
2- days of school missed by Grace
1 minute- exactly how long it took Will to turn around and come home sick today.
11- # of blow-out butt soup diapers Libby had in 1.5 hrs Sunday.
3-# of people who may or may not still have butt soup.
0-amount of time I've spent at the computer.
0- amount of times I would recommend googling "THROW-UP" pictures in the future.
Anyone up for a visit? Remember, we book up fast, and as the above list cleary proves, I AM the hostest with the mostest.





23 comments:
Oh, my!! I'm so sorry! This sounds like the true weekend from hell. Hoping that things turn the corner soon.
TARA!!! Holy Crap! You poor woman and your poor kids (especially Libby! An IV?! Is she better?) That just straight up sucks. And trying to show your house, too--I feel for you woman. I hate poop and barf!
Oh man Tara! Worst weekend ever!! Butt Soup???? That is NOT good! I hope everyone gets well fast.
Tara... What can I say? You've just described exactly when it is the crappiest to be a mom. Sorry.
So sorry your crew has been sick. It is truly the worst. When it is coming out both ends...there is nothing worse.
Yuck...so sorry...the bad news is you have sick kids...the good news is...hospital scrubs are awesome, and they last forever :) good luck
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! And here I've been all week cursing your lack of updates...
butt soup is practically a daily occurrence for me, but that doesn't mean i like it. horrible! i'm so sorry that everyone's been so sick. keep the scrubs! i've always wanted a pair! i hope you start feeling better soon!!!
oh mercy mercy me, woman! i love how you manage to make an unimaginably horrible weekend sound so hilarious that i'm typing this while rolling on the ground.
here's wishing everyone better. right now.
You poor thing! I think weeks like this are harder on us moms than the kiddos. Too much going on for you, girly. Take a bubble bath tonight - light some candles - read a book - take a load off!!!
UGH!!!! Sounds like the Rotavirus we got last season! Yucky yucky - no thank you!
Hope you guys are on the mend ASAP!
Oh man, I am sorry about your crappy (pun intended) weekend! No wonder I've had no luck reaching you. I forgive you:)
At least you are still entertaining us with your humorous play by plays!
Hang in there Sister!
All I can say is it sucks to be you right now. I hope little Libby is okay. That's terrible she needed an IV and everything. I REALLY hope you don't get it...
Seriously sounds like rotavirus at it's worst! So sorry you're going through this, but it's probably the funniest recap of this scenario I've ever read. Hugs to you! And despite all of the grossness, I'd still love to visit you any day! But I'll give you a few days to recover first ;)
Oh Tara! I don't know whether to laugh at your witty comedic writing style or cry at what you and your poor kids are going through!! HUGS (missionary hug that is) to you and your poor babies! I hope you all feel better soon!!
P.S. I would totally keep the scrubs too. They're neato. :)
Oh, Tara! This is the very saddest (and funniest) countdown I have ever seen. Hope your littles are much better-- and you deserve the scrubs!
Oh my Tara!! I felt sick just reading about your weekend! SOoooo not fun! I hope you are all feeling better soon!
And I thought I was having a bad week.... You definitely win for the nastiest week. This is when I wish for a live-in maid. I only hope you have remained well through it all. I am sooo sorry. I hope it's almost over.
-Jody
UGH! Sounds like our house last weekend. Hope that everybody gets better soon. Break out the lysol and the germ-x.
Thanks for helping me immediately end my own pity party. I am glad you are all feeling a lot better so that you can bring us dinner soon! Just kidding of course...
Oh I'm so sorry. Luke had RSV and I was so worried about my babes but luckily we're through the worst I hope. The Flu is ten times worse. I hate that. Good luck.
Christin
Poor kiddos! I say take the scrubs as a consolation prize for your crummy times! You deserve them.
Ohhh.. Tara...makes for good posting though right??P.s.... how do you know Christin??? She is my niece! Small world.
Post a Comment