2.14.2008

not exactly

Your Candy Heart Says "Cutie Pie"
You always seem to have a hot date, even though you never try to meet anyone.A total charmer, you have a natural appeal that keeps you in high demand.
Your ideal Valentine's Day date: multiple dates with multiple people
Your flirting style: 100% natural
What turns you off: serious relationship talks
Why you're hot: you're totally addicting


I wouldn't say this is a perfect fit,in fact, I've probably NEVER been called "cute pie", but it is still kinda fun to do. try it out here. happy valentine's day people:)

6 comments:

daisy said...

I think that is you exactly. Funny.
Maybe the "cutie pie" name is throwing you off. It should be "sexy pie"

Holly O. said...

You ARE totally addicting.

100 Percent Cottam said...

holly stole my comment. that is exactly what i was planning to say.

Jan said...

Cutie pie, huh? I do like the totally addicting part.

Melissa said...

You are a cutie pie...or something cute like that. Wait, scratch that...you are HOT!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Total charmer? I happen to think so ;) Dude, you are such a little cutie pie!!