I haven't gotten sucked in yet this season, I've started skipping the audition episodes so then I'm out of it when they start with the top 24. I just gave a listen and this guy was great. I need to remember to tune in!
um... maybe if he had a face transplant and cut his nasty A hair. Yes, he does good for my ears, but that is about it.... sorry. I love the Aussie treat.
Agreed! I was pleasantly surprised when I heard him!!! Let's cross our fingers that he does well tonight.
OK, Red Mango is a new yogurt craze. They have chain stores here in Vegas, but I'm unsure about your area. Try to google red mango yogurt. VERY worth your trip down here if ya ask me. ;) (along with some fabulous shopping, of course).
Nice choice-- but I'm a little on the fence with the dreads. He kind of looks like the Disney version of a guy with dreads. Also, Mike and I were totally convinced that he was stoned last week. But hey, that's not a criticism--I seem to have a soft spot for stoner types.
Hee hee... I didn't tell Tyler that the REAL reason I didn't delete that episode from our DVR was so that I could watch that performance again... and again and again. :)
Total stoner. What's not to love? He's the most well-groomed stoner I've ever seen. Maybe instead of the munchies he gets the urge to primp. After seeing the little interview he attempted its probably best that he never speak...singing only, in a THC induced haze.
I still love him even after his not so stellar performance last night, but that David kid, holy cow. (Though I can't say I want to squish his head off and hang him from my rear view mirror, or whatever it was that Paula said. I can never tell what she's trying to say.) He has an amazing voice, and he's a Utah kid! Other than that he annoys the crap out of me.
I'm with you. I have to admit, there is something about him. Although, I don't enjoy the hair, but the eyes are nice. There are a couple cuties on this season.
Don't you remember the episode on What Not to Wear when Nick has to, or rather, tries to cut the dreads off that freaky young woman? It was like he was cutting up an old dirty rug. I think sand fell out as he was hacking away at it. So when viewing your Mastro Castro, instead of hearing sweet music and seeing dreamy albeit stoned stoner eyes, I see a head full of carpet grit. I vote for Chris Daughtry... hey I'm still not over that one.
As a wise one once said..." if you refer to a fortune cookie and says the moth who finds the melon finds the corn flake always finds the melon, and one of you didn’t pick the right fortune."
18 comments:
I haven't gotten sucked in yet this season, I've started skipping the audition episodes so then I'm out of it when they start with the top 24. I just gave a listen and this guy was great. I need to remember to tune in!
I watched it last week for the first time and I thought the same thing! Yum-o!! What's not to love about him?
um... maybe if he had a face transplant and cut his nasty A hair. Yes, he does good for my ears, but that is about it.... sorry. I love the Aussie treat.
She IS something else.
blind stupid haters...you know you are dreaming about those nappy dreads and the overly raised eyebrows shayne and kristin. both of you.
Ummm...really? Yum as in to look at? We have different taste. I like men. haha. I just don't like his hair. Sorry. ANd he looks very manicured.
I just read the other comments and realized I am a little late in my hair and girly jokes. So now I just look stupid.
Agreed! I was pleasantly surprised when I heard him!!! Let's cross our fingers that he does well tonight.
OK, Red Mango is a new yogurt craze. They have chain stores here in Vegas, but I'm unsure about your area. Try to google red mango yogurt. VERY worth your trip down here if ya ask me. ;) (along with some fabulous shopping, of course).
Nice choice-- but I'm a little on the fence with the dreads. He kind of looks like the Disney version of a guy with dreads. Also, Mike and I were totally convinced that he was stoned last week. But hey, that's not a criticism--I seem to have a soft spot for stoner types.
Hee hee... I didn't tell Tyler that the REAL reason I didn't delete that episode from our DVR was so that I could watch that performance again... and again and again. :)
Still haven't sat down to watch my recorded episodes...better bust a move on that one!
I'm cracking up at Kristin and Shayne's comments! LOL! Forget Simon, I like these two as judges!!
Total stoner. What's not to love? He's the most well-groomed stoner I've ever seen. Maybe instead of the munchies he gets the urge to primp. After seeing the little interview he attempted its probably best that he never speak...singing only, in a THC induced haze.
I still love him even after his not so stellar performance last night, but that David kid, holy cow. (Though I can't say I want to squish his head off and hang him from my rear view mirror, or whatever it was that Paula said. I can never tell what she's trying to say.) He has an amazing voice, and he's a Utah kid! Other than that he annoys the crap out of me.
I'm with you. I have to admit, there is something about him. Although, I don't enjoy the hair, but the eyes are nice. There are a couple cuties on this season.
Don't you remember the episode on What Not to Wear when Nick has to, or rather, tries to cut the dreads off that freaky young woman? It was like he was cutting up an old dirty rug. I think sand fell out as he was hacking away at it.
So when viewing your Mastro Castro, instead of hearing sweet music and seeing dreamy albeit stoned stoner eyes, I see a head full of carpet grit.
I vote for Chris Daughtry...
hey I'm still not over that one.
As a wise one once said..." if you refer to a fortune cookie and says the moth who finds the melon finds the corn flake always finds the melon, and one of you didn’t pick the right fortune."
Post a Comment