
I stole this idea from Tib because I quite like it. I think it could be helpful for me to be more aware of the things (and there are MANY) that I should be grateful for everyday. Thanks for the banner too Tib.
1. Sweats.
self explanatory.
2. Opportunities to fast and pray for loved ones. Something I need to do more often.
3. A toddler who will watch Sesame Street. PRAISES BE!!
I love that that show manages to keep it current while still retaining it's old familiar appeal.
4. My AM radio/ipod docs in the kitchen and bathroom. I'm a closet political junkie. I need my fixes. Everyday.
5. Steal cut oatmeal. It's become my new favorite breakfast. LOVE it. and the fiber loves me.
6. Indoor plumbing and toilet paper, particularly in the middle of the night.
7. Short business trips.
Jeff will back tonight after being gone only ONE night this time. That I can handle.
8. The chance to see not one, but TWO baptisms in the same family this weekend.





16 comments:
Do the steal cut oatmeal and the middle of the night toilet trips relate to each other?? :)
Loved your list -- agreed on the chance to fast and pray for a loved one. It's a gift in lots of ways I think.
I like Thankful Tara.
I agree with all your items except for sweats. I hate to sweat. It makes me smell.
Thanks for playing! I think everyone has lots to be thankful for :)
PS - I hope your fast is going well ;)
what we are thankful for...i like it...i agree with everything you said..haven't tried the oatmeal, but i may have to get some today:)
Where is Sesame Street on??? I haven't seen that around, and I'm getting deathly ill from my exposure to Blue's Clues.
Did you get my e-mail about your shower?
I praised the day that Parker started watching TV. Hallelujah!
And I have an unhealthy emotional attachment to politics. I knew I had a problem when I dreamed about Ronald Reagan and Mitt Romney for a week straight.
i love when you say "praises be" hehe. it tickles my fancy. and i'm super duper thankful for #6, too - and to top that - adult wipes. they keep things from getting more ugly. :) ah tara. i always love what you have to say. and i'm quite interested to hear about your closet political junkie-ness.
great list, lady! the fasting was good for me, too!
hee!! And can I get an Amen on the indoor plumbing/fasting/tv?! And I love that you are a closet political junkie (psssst: I am, too--go Hannity & Colmes :)
I loved your Thankful Thursday list :)
I'm thankful that I have a friend named Tara:)
This is so cool, Tara. I might have to steal this from you. :)
Love how #6 consist of fiber and #7 shows indoor plumbing. You've got your priorities straight dear Tara!
It's now Sunday...update your blog sista...I miss you!
Oh BTW...did you know Alison was pg? Karen Ramsay told me the other day.
I dig you Tara. Thanks for everything.
Post a Comment