10.01.2007

Hey It's Good To Be Back Home Again!

If I were cool like Kristi and had the nifty music function on my blog it would SO be blasting that John Denver diddy right now. Johnny boy DID keep me awake for the last hour of my never-ending road trip, and for that I am grateful...and not a headless stump in a roadside ditch somewhere. (Sorry, that was morbid and graphic...my apologies...) I was actually having imaginary conversations with the folks over at "E True Hollywood Story" for my bio. on the drive home. That's how tired I was.
Anyhoodle...

I'M BACK!!!

It's always great to get back to your own "stuff", isn't it? Too bad butt loads of laundry and vomit inducing kitchen floors are part of the package. I'm not complaining though. Libby was happy, entertained, clean , and healthy when we got back so all is well. (and by clean I mean she smelled nice...I can't stand a smelly baby...sorry to offend if you happen to own a stanky baby...)

Our trip was fabulous! I will begin the trip run-down via picture shortly. I just wanted to pop in and let the peanut gallery (ummmmm...I'm not naming any names but it rhymes with *mister P*:) know that I have planted my can in this chair for the time being...now get off my back :) I missed you all like CRAZY.

Let the fun ensue...

14 comments:

Melissa said...

Of course I would be the first to comment on your post...after all, I am getting really good at stalking you. So glad you are back, now pictures please!!!

Holly O. said...

FINALLY. I swear, I was thinking this morning, when the h*ll is Tara getting home! So glad your trip was fun and Libby was okay when you got back.

Jori said...

Hoo-Ray! We have been missing you. No time to rest or do laundry, we need witty commentary ASAP.

Christina said...

You have been missed. Now, I'm ready for the trip recap in true Tara style. Please, provide me with some good reading ASAP!

Sharla said...

She's baaaa-ack! And not a moment too soon. Let's hear all the details, girlie....

Hayley said...

oh damn, i'm so relieved you're home! hope you had fun! can't wait for the stories to begin!

100 Percent Cottam said...

happy you're back! can't wait for the full run down.

Tyler said...

Funny, I didn't miss you at all! Did you go somewhere? Ha Ha, at least I didn't forget I had a sister unlike someone I know.

Kristi said...

Hip Hip Hooray!! Now let's make sure you don't go on any more long trips ever...is that too much to ask from someone you've never met? Crap!

I missed you, Tara. :) I can't wait to hear about your trip...

Jan said...

Yay -- you're back! Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about the trip. And I loved your John Denver reference -- love that song. (I'm old!)

Heather said...

Glad that you are back. The laundry does stink...literally I'm afraid. No stinky babies allowed! I agree.

Kristi said...

K- didn't even get the recap and I was sitting right across from you today!! I think I was moaning about my house or some such nonsense. Glad you had fun. Thanks for coming today and bringing your little ray of sunshine. Don't you think we need to go see a late night flick or something?? It's been awhile...

Cami Jo said...

Glad you are back. I was going through withdrawals! Is that pathetic or what? Glad you had fun. Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Good ol' John Denver! Love him!

Glad you had a fun and safe trip...but I am even more glad that you are back! :) Bring on the pics!!