
...for death by caramels
Kraft, to be precise, and one MUST be precise when dealing with caramel.
It may not feel like fall, I may still be prancin' around with swoobs and swass... (sweaty boobs and sweaty a**...it works with any body part, really...try it...it's fun...thanks sis C :), Anyhoodle...(hmmm...side note...I seem to be seeing ( and hearing about) "anyhoodle" popping up in the most random of places...I should have copyrighted that gem ...buggar...)
Anyhoodle...even though it is still hot enough to melt your own flippin' eyeball, I can now officially see some glimmer of hope that Fall will eventually rear it's wondrous head. Fall = Kraft Caramels. Praises be :)





15 comments:
I hope it cools off soon. I long to wear a sweater...and jeans, without dieing!
wow tara - you feel some passion for the caramels!!! i'm impressed. so - did you ever read middlesex or did you give up? i want an update!
Yes, I have noticed an upswing in the use of anyhoodle. You are a trend-setter, ahead of your time, and maybe you need to steal Sharla's stolen goods line since people are now stealing from you! Take it as a compliment, I guess. That's what I've tried to do when I've notice people stealing what I believe to be awesome things from my blog. I'm lovin' on caramels too and think I can feel some fall treat-making coming on.
Oh man, I love the way you think, Tara. You need to copyright "Swoobs" and "Swass" as well. Those are going to get snapped up immediately, if not sooner. Mmmm, Kraft caramels--nice choice. When are we all going to Vegas, by the way? ;)
Hey.. speaking of stealing things. I need to talk to sister C about stealing the word Swoobs! haha! I hope you get something that resembles a fall!!
I don't just eat caramels plain. I hope I'll still be accepted. But I love me some caramel wrapped around an apple, sprinkled with nuts. And maybe with chocolate drizzled. Yummy. That is fall to me.
Ok, I did it my friend...I'm a blogger. Check it out although I know it won't be as entertaining as your site! Love ya!
OK, this makes me want to go out and buy a bag of these babies....and it puts me in the mood for fall. It's about time already!
I love the cowbell skit below too. Will Ferell even have to move before he makes me laugh. Have you seen the one with J. Timberlake & Andy Samberg? (I'm terrible...but this is too hilarious.)
Man, I love caramels in the fall! I always "plan" to make caramel apples but I usually have the bag scarfed down before I can get home from the store.
i love me some caramels, too. the big question is, how do you say it. in the south they say "car-a-mels." but i guess since i was born western, i still say car-mels and i plan to never convert. one can only be so southern.
Swoobs and Swass!
And that's why I adore you, plain and simple.
Oh, and too late on copywrighting those. I've stolen them already.
Kraft caramels does mean fall -- I love it! Thanks for making my mouth water today with this great thought.
I am totally laughing my swoobs and swass off over here!! Nicely done Tara.
By the way, caramels were the culprits that managed to wrestle my bottom retainer off in the 9th grade. Needless to say, my orthodontist and parents were less than thrilled when I told them my retainer just 'fell out'. As it was covered in caramel. Where's the trust?
Post a Comment