I know this a repeat for many of you that read Jan or Jori's blogs, but I wanted my other friends and family members to see it too. Stand a little taller. Do a little better.
I think that's why it touched me so much -- because Glenn Beck used to be a completely different person. The church has totally changed him. I thought it was very touching.
I'm so glad you posted that...my friend had told me about it, and I wanted to see it. I thought it was so touching. Pres. Hinckely's influence and example are so far reaching, it is incredible.
Is it just me or is it so awesome to see a grown man cry? lol- that sounds a little evil. But most men barely show emotion and I'm proud of him for expressing how he feels.
13 comments:
Cool! I didn't know HE was LDS??!!
Now I feel guilty about the sh*t yo comment.
this was fabulous wasn't it? i loved it.
I think that's why it touched me so much -- because Glenn Beck used to be a completely different person. The church has totally changed him. I thought it was very touching.
I loved this. What a sweet tribute. Thanks Tara :)
yeah, i liked this a lot, too!
I'm so glad you posted that...my friend had told me about it, and I wanted to see it.
I thought it was so touching. Pres. Hinckely's influence and example are so far reaching, it is incredible.
Is it just me or is it so awesome to see a grown man cry? lol- that sounds a little evil. But most men barely show emotion and I'm proud of him for expressing how he feels.
That's awesome.
I love this clip, Tara - such a different side of Beck.
I tried to go see Pres Hinckley today but the line was outside and wrapped around the building...dang it, I should've gone yesterday!
Thanks for that! I loved it.
Um huh...new updated post please!!!!!
Post a Comment