6.21.2007

Alright. I am realizing I have my work cut out for me. Between Holly and her bad bunch-o-bloggin bit..errr...babes....(seriously girls...thanks for the welcome and comments) and my sisters blogging expertise, I have some seriously stiff competition for viewership/ readership, whatever. My first thoughts while perusing other peoples blogs were "how do they find the time?" Then I looked down at my self in my sweats at 2:00 pm eating left 0ver bread sticks with cinnamon carmel sauce (seriously DEVINE from pizza and pasta girls by the way) and realized I've spent an insanely largo amount of time with my butt planted right here today ALONE....seriously...numb bum. It happens. I need that donut they give you when you break your tail bone for my computer chair...problem solved. Anyhoodle, time certainly is not my most pressing hurdle here in blogland, lack of know-how and general computer skill will certainly be my biggest challenge, one I am obligated to meat...err meet. Wouldn't it be great if we didn't edit or spell check our blogs? Mistakes like the meat/meet slip-up would be all over the place. It could make for some interesting reading/irritation.

Today I will try to get the whole picture thing going. Not of ME per se... but kids and random things perhaps.

7 comments:

Holly O. said...

Don't edit yourself. That is half the fun. I guess I do edit a little, I'll be honest. If I said everything that went through my brain I would be in real trouble. And amazingly, you find the time. Instead of vacuuming, you blog. Instead of dishes, you blog. Instead of interacting with your family, you blog. Don't worry, it all evens out eventually.

Melissa E Photography said...

The tingly sensation of numb bum is one of many side effects of blogging. Constant naration is another.

And you should try dumping that cinnamon Shtuff on popcorn. It's even MORE divine!

Let me know if you need help with picture situation. I want a self portrait of YOU as the fist pic. Please?

Melissa E Photography said...

Oh, and BTW, I love the color scheme!

Kristi said...

Breadsticks with cinnamon carmel sauce--holy hannah. That's what I'm talking about. Your posts are great, so no worries about that. Holly's comment cracked me up, too. Because it's true. Also, I find that all day long I'm thinking, is that interesting enough to write about? What about this?

100 Percent Cottam said...

yeah, i've gotten significantly less done around here since i started blogging. but hey. what are you gonna do? but i reassure myself..it's like journaling, i need an outlet, this way some of my thoughts actually make it to (virtual) paper...etc. etc. also, i've scaled back my other time wasters - tv, celebrity gossip stalking, etc. like holly said, it all evens out.

Hayley said...

no joke. i barely even care about people.com anymore. the blogging world is my people now.

Cami Jo said...

You know when scrapbooking people start taking pictures to fit the scrapbooking pages they have? Well, I'm no scrappy, but I realize I have basically done the same thing with the blogs! I take pictures so I have something to put on my blog? Sound crazy? Well, I've only been blogging for about 3 weeks, (Melissa hooked me too!) But I'm loving it already!