I am what I am. I anxiously await the arrival of my People magazine every Monday. I then read it cover to cover through out the course of the week. I even do the crossword puzzle a majority of the time. (Okay, truth be told, it's the ONLY crossword puzzle I have enough brain juice to complete...and even People's puzzle is ...well...puzzling at times). Oh, and as long as I am channeling honest Abe this morning, I DO read it cover to cover... minus the lame human interest stories. If I wanted human interest I'd read National Geographic.
ANYHOODLE, from the looks of several of your comments here, I am not alone in my celebrity obses...err...awareness. (Seriously, you are girls after my own heart:) I rather enjoy Best Week Ever on VH1 and The Soup on E! every weekend. Mindless? surely. Shallow? perhaps. Total entertainment pleasure? yup.
Along that same vein, let me now introduce you to one of my favorite spots on the web.
http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/
Don't let the title scare you. "FUG" stands for fantastically ugly. If you are anything like me, you will quickly add this to your favorites list. This site sort of gels with my usual Celebrity motto...
If you can't be one...mock one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Ahhh! I've been wondering what happened to you since you left mc lady! Fun to find your blog. Let's just say that people.com is bookmarked on my computer. I'll have to check our your treasured fug spot...Have a great one!
Andrea (luvmy2cuties)
Okay, I didn't know this about you until you started your blog. I keep my Hollywood gossip obsession a secret from the locals. In fact, as a journalism student, I aspired to anchor Entertainment Tonight. I enjoy People, it is classy. But like you said, they have too much human interst. Check out US Weekly. That is my rag of choice. They don't try to act like anything but the paparrazi that they are.
I had never seen this website until now and I think it's hilarious. I do enjoy me my entertainment gossip. Thanks for the intro ot it...
that is a great site. and the soup is the highlight of my weekend...in fact...i'm off to watch it now. thanks for the reminder! ;)
You ARE the pop culture queen. So I got my hair cut and I look like Maria on Sound of Music. Yeah, it's that bad! GRR!
I really want to subscribe to people, I LOVE it! I hope you don't mind me crashing your blog. I wanted to come over and thank you for letting me know about the buckets.
If I ever decide to go back to work, it will be for The Soup. You know the guy in the background that yells "YEAH!". I want his job.
hahaha lupe! Love that guy. Joel mchale is a riot too.
Post a Comment