Alright. I'm gonna give it ONE more shot today. I've uploaded 2 separate times and NO FLIPPIN' success as of yet. The first one should be of Libby and Grace in Libby's room, and the second SHOULD be of Will and Grace on Easter morning... Here goes
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay... I love that you linked to "Go Fug Yourself" on your blog. Well done. (BTW, did you read the one today on Kristin Cavalery, the Laguna Beach girl? It is so funny, especially the toes.) I have to admit I am feeling a bit left out of the blog world, but not enough to join you. I will just fill my voyeuristic fantasy each day by reading about you all, and occasionally adding a (very lengthy) comment. Love the pics of the kiddos - they are just so cute. Look at you becoming computer savvy right infront of our eyes.
5 comments:
Okay... I love that you linked to "Go Fug Yourself" on your blog. Well done. (BTW, did you read the one today on Kristin Cavalery, the Laguna Beach girl? It is so funny, especially the toes.) I have to admit I am feeling a bit left out of the blog world, but not enough to join you. I will just fill my voyeuristic fantasy each day by reading about you all, and occasionally adding a (very lengthy) comment. Love the pics of the kiddos - they are just so cute. Look at you becoming computer savvy right infront of our eyes.
you'll cave. You'll soooo cave. There's no shame in caving.
You got her to get an account to comment with, that is the first step.
Those pictures are so cute! Cute Kids :)
cutie cutie cutie pies. love kid pics.
Post a Comment