Hideeho friends and family...or whatever weirdo happens upon my nonsensical ramblings. I am officially making an attempt to be an honest to goodness blogger. Why, you ask? Well, every one's doing it...isn't that reason enough? I still have not yet decided what direction to take this puppy so just how open or edited it will become remains to be seen.
I will just lay some ground rules here and now so as to save us all any confusion in my future blogging endeavors. I must do my best to keep your expectations at a minimal.
1. I do not craft.
2. I most assuredly will not link you anywhere "do-it-yourself"-y.
3. I ABHOR scrap booking, so do not think I have any tips/links/know how/(or documented family memories...but that's a post for another day)
4. I'm crap at cooking - so ditto the expectations on #3.
5. You MUST comment. What fun is it if you keep your thoughts/comments/horror to yourself?
Well now, that's quite enough for my first time out. I don't want to over-do on my initiatory blog. I tire easily :)





8 comments:
See, already I am laughing at your blog. How thrilling! I expect to be directed to your favorite online shopping sites, recent buys, where you ate lunch, that sort of thing. Just so you know what I am expecting!
haha holly. The most exciting "lunching" I do these days is lean cuisine. Seriously. The BBQ chicken pizza is DEVINE. Darn kids putting a damper on my social life :) I LOOOOVE your blog.
A crap cook? You make a mean beef strogie! I knew you would give in and start a blog! ;) I love it!!!
Yay. welcome to the blogging world. I LOVE your first post--very funny.
yay. welcome to blogging. and don't you worry, you're not the only one out there that doesn't scrap. i don't. i also don't have kids or a husband to talk about. most of my posts are just rants about other people bugging me. it works though.
YAAAAAY! I knew you would give in eventually. And ditto on the lack of craftibility. I'm pretty sure it's genetic. Love the blog!
yay, always happy to have another blogger among us! welcome, welcome! :)
I think you are pretty funny, and I don't even really know you! I'm friends with you little sister, Melissa. I figured she's a pretty funny girl, and I love her blog so why not give her sisters a shot?!
Post a Comment