
SO. This afternoon I was in my kitchen making ham sandwiches for my kids. Will was sitting across the bar from me with the huge block of ham. We are just gabbing back and forth when Will says..."you are beautiful...I just love you". With out looking up from the mayo jar I say "moogy(that's his nickname), how cute are you?". He looks up and replies, "Oh, no, mom, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the ham."
He really, really likes ham :)





5 comments:
I bet that made you feel special. Gotta love the things kids say!
HAHAHAHAHA!! That's my boy! Remember when I was there he said, "pigs are my favorite animal." "It's because they taste so good!"
he is a funny kid! that just cracked me up.
i'm with him. ham is the greatest. i'm sure you're really nice, too! :)
Hee hee. What a funny guy. :) I love it!
Post a Comment