6.27.2007

POOL DAY


Fun day today. Swimming makes living the HOT desert a whole lot more bearable. I had a few friends over today for a little fun and food in the sun. Only one kid almost drowned. Not bad when you consider there were like...I don't know...75 kids there, right? Actually, cute little Conner was just fine, thanks to the ever observant mom, Kristin, (not Conner's mom mind you) who valiantly rescued the poor little tyke. In Holly's defense (Conner's mom), she is only like 12 months pregnant, and he was totally fine, I just like to tease her about it. Actually, I am the last person to talk. Grace is still walking around today thanks to the brave rescue performed by my cute little friend Miss. (Who was NOT even going to get her hair wet thankyou very much). She actually had to DIVE into a community pool (that really fun one in Draper) to save her tail. I'm not sure what I was doing. Probably eating nachos. Thanks again Miss. Love ya.
Thanks for a fun day girls.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did Sis Johnson ever let you take her picture at the pool today? I thought she was too busy correcting Sis O'K on her grammer. (Hee-hee-hee)

Anonymous said...

Oh, funny.... i spelled grammar wrong. My bad.

Kristi said...

Cute picture! Sounds like you had a fun time at the pool.

Holly O. said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I had to read the comment about 3 times to make sure I was getting it right. Please tell me I have talked out loud about this and not that you have noticed for yourself!! Too funny K!

tara said...

Okay. That is a riot K! And quite frankly, I'm not sure which "k" this is...Sister K? Did you change your name? Or is this the othe K...our brand new bloggin' friend "K"?

Anonymous said...

depends on the personality I want to display at the moment. I have a few. heeheehee

Hayley said...

is someone being rude to my sister? i'll kick their butt! you just let me know! i'll be down there in four hours!

Holly O. said...

Yes Hayley, someone is incredible rude to your sis. Sadly, your sis is a brat to her too. I have no respect for my elders.

100 Percent Cottam said...

gotta love pool days. we need them in this texas heat, too!