6.26.2007

Wow

While perusing Target today, we came across this little piece of heaven right here on Earth, well, Target anyway, and Grace said she liked them. What's a mom to do? Nothing could be better RIGHT NOW than to be sitting here listening to Jersey Boy's cast recording and munchin these bad boys...







Well done chex people. Well done.

22 comments:

Holly O. said...

These are delish! I tried them for the first time about a year ago. Then I went on this Turtle Chex binge for a couple months. They were 10 for $10 at Al's. I was obsessed. Then I got sick of them/OD'd and haven't enjoyed for a while. Seeing the bag got me all hot and bothered though, so I might be ready for more. Good find.

Cami Jo said...

I don't think I dare even buy the stuff. I don't think I'd ever put them down!

Melissa E Photography said...

MMMMMM! That looks great! And as far as good books go, I think you should read "To Kill a Mockingbird" for the 100th time. And then read Tess of the D'Ubervilles. Have you read Life of Pi yet? And what about that vampire one?

tara said...

Holly, you have about 3 more seconds left of pregnancy. Go wild.

Miss, it's not time for my yearly re-reading of To Kill a Mock yet. I've got a few months yet. What's life of pi about? I've heard other people mention it. And yes, I lOOOOOOOVED the vampire book. And no, I'm not 12 (like the other twilight lovers) They are fun QUICK reads. You can borrow...

tara said...

oh, and cami...don't start. you won't stop.

100 Percent Cottam said...

gotta try these. yum.

Melissa E Photography said...

Tar, Life of Pi is about a boy who is stranded at sea. It's really interesting and I think I am going to re-read it. Everybody I have known who has read it has raved about it. Should I bring my down on the 4th?

Hayley said...

yeah, those are an absolute favorite of mine... i'm fairly certain in introduced them to holly.

Lupe said...

Never tried them. Will now and frame the bag after I'm done with it's contents.

Great find indeed.

tara said...

Lupe Lupe Lupe!!!! So glad to see you!! Seriously though, be careful with this stuff. Try to eat it in a more humane portion than I did.
By the by, what's the time difference where you are?

Kristi said...

OH my, thank you for blogging about this because I love it...I need to go buy it immediately!!

Melissa E Photography said...

K, this is like the bazillionth time I have checked your blog today. (of course, you probably already know that :)) Just wanted to let you know I think A and I will come down Tues afternoon and leave Thurs. night. Can't wait to see my sisters!

Lupe said...

I'm 12 hours ahead of you. Took a awhile to get use to it.

I can see how easily someone can woof down the choco chex.

jeremyandleslie said...

Hope you don't mind if I comment on your blog - I used to kind of "know" you on Mc - I was pinkdaisy...that was a long time ago though. I'm a friend of Melissa's - if she'll claim me! I love your blog Tara! It always makes me laugh when I need a breather for the day! And those chex look to die for...I sooo have to see if our store has that! And I'm so with you on the Jersery Boys soundtrack! Love the thought of an evening with that combo! Pure Heaven!

Jori said...

Mmmmmm turtle chex(I'm am saying that while drooling like homer simpson)

Kristi said...

Do you mind if I link you to my blog? I need quicker access :)

tara said...

kristi, that's great. I'll link yours too if you don't care:)

Kristi said...

Sweet!

Maren said...

Dagnabbit! Why WHY can't Canada have the same products as the US? I WANT A TARGET UP HERE! :(

I miss chocolate twizzlers too! And now I can't have Chocolate Turtle Chex mix? BOO for Canada!

tara said...

Hey leslie!!! Good to see ya again! Glad you popped in.

Holly O. said...

I am officially cursing you today. I got some of these Chex. They are as good as I remember.

tara said...

Holy cow shelley...how does one FUNCTION without a Target?

oh, and your welcome Holly. :)