7.21.2007

COOKIE BREAK


Hey ya'll. I'm popping in here today to give a big official shout-out to a new member of the blogging underground. (oooh, I feel strangely dangerous and somehow more exciting now:) I'm thrilled to introduce you to Sharla, but many of you would know her by her her super-hero secret identity...COOKIE. I've "known" cookie via cyberspace for years now, and let me tell you, she'll quickly become your favorite flavor :) Grace, whit, intelligence, super taste, and flat out funny. One cool chic. Check her out. You'll thank me. Welcome Sharla, don't be shy.

8 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

yee haw, someone new to stalk! i love it. welcome, cookie. ps, now i want an actual cookie. thanks a lot. mmmm. cookies.

Lupe said...

LOL! Cookie? Shy? Good one! So true, this fabulous Cookie comes in many flavors, such as humor, wisdom, and even macadamia nuts. Stop over at my blog and leave a plate some of your choco chip wit. Welcome!

ps2

Hayley said...

i like cookies, no question about it!

Hayley said...

i like cookies, no question about it!

Holly O. said...

Anyone with cookie for a nickname is good in my book! Welcome.

Lupe said...

Tara,

Here's my personal blog:
http://ps2andbionicles.blogspot.com

I'll still keep the family blog.

Kristi said...

Tara--you know I love your blog! So you know I'd love anyone you recommended!

Sharla said...

Awww, you guyyyys! You make me feel all warm inside. And what's better than a warm, gooey cookie?

Thanks for the welcomes to your dark blogging underworld! :)