...for the rest of this week. I'm heading out to SLC in just a few hours so you better all be a big bunch of snooze-bags while I'm gone. I'll check in here and there (hopefully), but I won't stalk ya'll like I do on any normal given day. :)
By the way, I GOT TO MEET HAYLEY....nah nah nah nah naaaah nah. It's true. She's just as awesome in person just as she is in the blog-underground. I just have to address a few points she made in her blog...
1. I could have been a gargantuan, hairy 65 year old dude named pat, blogging away in my mother's smoke and cat filled basement in a sweaty tank top and shorty-shorts, as far as most of these readers were concerned, so thanks. Thanks for blowing my cover :)
2. I have indeed met many a twinkie, it's just that I was wearing black, and it's, well, slimming, frankly. Sunday is not a fair day to judge me by. It's truly the ONLY day that I am guaranteed to gussy up this ole' show pony and take her for a spin. You caught me right after church so I was indeed all girl-i-fied. Not normally the case. Hey, you saw my camel-toe sweats. That's usually as good as it gets, and, a , sorry you and Holly had to stamp that into your mind's camera. my bad.
Hayley and Holly dropped off cookies (thanks again by the way...yum-o), compared birdie fingers for a few minutes on my front lawn, and they were on their way. Thanks for stopping by ladies. you made my day. :) It makes me want to meet all ya'll! Maybe someday...
be good while I'm away. remeber who you are, return with honor...blah blah blah...
buh bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Tara, I'm SO jealous you and Hayley got to meet, man! So unfair--If you guys only knew how much I like to compare birdies, too :) And no blogging for awhile from you...crap! What are you trying to pull here? Have a great trip in the SLC! You'll be missed in the blogging world.
Hayley, if you ever see a roll of TP in the back of Tara's car, runaway and protect your home!!
Have a great trip to SLC. Don't go crazy on the referal cards at Temple Square. Missionaries don't think it's funny when you put celebrity names on their cards. Not cool!
I'll be in the SLC area the week of September 3rd to turn my 3rd born over to Boise Idaho for two years. Wanna fling some TP? Got any good targets? I can think of a few, but if I type them, this blog will self destruct in 10 seconds...good luck Jim...er, I mean Tara.
Post a Comment