7.06.2007

Shameless Email Requests

So...it turns out I am a lame-o blogger. Two measly posts this week? I should be fired. Simply unacceptable. I HATE HATE HATE when I go to read other blogs that I happen to fancy (holy cow, did I just pull the out the word "fancy"? A La, Little house on the prairie? Man, I always wanted to be Mary. Now, I know, I know, she was not the MAIN character per se, but she was always prettier in my book what with those cool blue eyes, even after her unfortaunate blinding , her smarts, and, well, her lack of bucky-beaver teeth...) ANYHOODLE....I get so sad when I check blogs and they are not UPDATED day after day after day. Shameful. I'd like to vow to do better, but that is really just setting myself up for future self-loathing and disappointment. I'll hopefully do better now that my computer is fixed and after my company leaves tomorrow. That's the best I can muster.

Attention all you emailers out there....


Due to the hard-drive crash of 7-2-07 my email is toast...along with my whole address book...so...PLEASE EMAIL ME. I am WAY too lazy to manually track down and type EVERY address back in so just drop me a quick line (or a haiku would be nice, your choice...) so you will be added back to my address book, which quite frankly, is where all the cool people are, so there.

I'll catch up tomorrow after all my company leaves. Ya'll better have some seriously good bloggin' for me to catch up on after this hiatus. Well, I better get back to my company. Steph is waiting for me to KICK HER TRASH at guitar hero. I've got some skills.

5 comments:

Lupe said...

Tara, oh Tara is in a rut,
She's no longer a blogging nut,
Lost her emails, so sad and true,
Misses her pumkin cookies too,

Need not worry WL&G,
Got your posse, wait and see,
They'll reply, so just be calm,
Including alfordfamily94@msn.com

tara said...

ahhh ps2, that is why I love ya. that is hysterical. I love it. You are officailly back on "the List" :0)

Holly O. said...

I wish I could do a haiku. I only know the lady from nantucket ones, and those are probably not appropriate.

Jori said...

Guitar hero is SO much fun. You are a pretty cool customer. :)

Kristi said...

What is guitar hero? So glad you're posting again. :)