7.11.2007

I LOST MY BRA


I wish I was kidding. It's now been several UNSUPPORTED days and I'm starting to loose my patience. Now surely you are are thinking..."get a grip girl...just put on another one-you dork", but it simply is not that easy. I have one awesome bra. I have lots of wanna-be's, but only one magic bood band. ONE.The old grandma ladies at Dillards fit me in this bra years ago and it is the ONLY boulder holder that fits my hard to fit size and keeps my melons anywhere NEAR the actual hemisphere they belong in. So the gig is up. I'm blaming my family. Which one of you mean mean girls HID it from me when you were here? I've looked everywhere...all the places you thought I'd never check or stumble across. It's not hanging over the vacuum, it's not hiding in my gym shoes, not across my bike seat, not decorating the eliptical, in the flour, or in my scripture case, (oops, probably shouldn't admit that one, but, well, I guess I just did...IT'S BEEN A CRAZY WEEK OKAY? GET OFF MY BACK!!)


I'm serious. I want it back. I need it back. The twins are beggin'. This totally reeks of somethings Steph would do just to #$@$ me off. SOOOOO, the gig is up smart a. Where is it?!?! I'm going to check the lawn mower...

22 comments:

Hayley said...

i hate when that happens!

Lupe said...

Check the freezer. I heard people store valuables (wills and jewelry) in there so pesky sisters..um robbers can't find it. Let me know when you want me to make flyers and hand them out. :0)

Hayley said...

if you find your bra in the freezer, i'd say blame your husband or a friend. that's just tricky!!! although in all this heat, i've contemplated putting ALL undies in the freezer overnight (i mean, tomorrow's fresh pair) that might make things interesting!!!

tara - add me up - i'm going to go back to my blog and add you right now!

tara said...

seriously, cold g's from the freezer would be SWEET. Will and his sweaty friends put their shirts in the freezer all the time. Why cant I?

Lupe, I'm giving my delinquent sisters 24 hrs. to cough up the goods...then you can go flyer crazy. I'll even send you pic. of the missing item. she's a beauty.

hayley...Awesome...done.

Jori said...

I am seriously feeling for you. I only like one bra too. At least you can go days without it. My boobs would be down to my knees, If I misplaced my old friend. Oooh undies from the fridge that sounds nice. But only the clean ones(good point hayley:)

Anonymous said...

Yo sistah! I found you!
We have a bra lady here that just looks at the puppies, measures your ribs, and you're good to go. But you'd have to come vacation in the land of heat and humidity to see the skilled voyeur.
I've missed you.
the Mah

Lupe said...

You know I've been waiting on a typhoon to hit here in Japan. I think I found it on Tara's blog..in form of Mah. Mah is that really you?
HUGS!
ps2 (Your Head Henchwoman)

tara said...

GET OUT!!!! no way! Seriously! How in the heck did you find my blog? I AM SO STOKED!!!! LOOKY LOOKY PS2!!! I thought you had fallen of the face of the earth (both of you, actually) until just a few weeks ago. I would have blogged about my boobs weeks ago if I new that'a all it would take to get MAH out of retirement:)

MY PEEPS!!!!! I've got the biggest, silliest grin on my face right now. YAY MAH!!!! you better stick around...or ps2 and I will HUNT YOU DOWN. but no pressure or anything...

tara said...

oh, and just to clarify people, I HAVE indeed been wearing a bra, just a far inferior one. There is no option when you have been... a... BLESSED like I have. I have not been free-boobin' it for a week now. HAH. Can you imagine? (you could if you'd seen "the twins", so NOT a pretty visual, I'd be accidentally tucking them into my pants all day long...seriously)

Lupe said...

Aww Maan! I just missed Mah at my blog! We need to prepare for a Mah hunt if she doesn't tell us how we can contact her. I'll bring the TP, you drive. Be sure to wear a bra, because we'll be on foot pursuit fo sho.

Anonymous said...

Tara, what is this crazy virtual "Field of Dreams", where if you blog it, they will come?! You've got MC old schoolers popping up left and right.

The Lost Bra does indeed have mystical powers!

Melissa E Photography said...

Thanks a lot! After being accused of stealing/hiding the said "wonder bra" I am forced to visualize saggy boobed ethiopian girl until we get that bra found. Check in the pool! I have heard that some people skinny dip after hours.

PS2 you better make those fliers.

Melissa E Photography said...

Cookie, you're hilarious! Virtual field of dreams... haha..

Cami Jo said...

My brother's use to stick their pillows in the freezer before bed in the summer. A little odd I know, but hey- underwear? New idea for me! Good luck looking!

Cami Jo said...

PS: I absolutely love that you used the term "Free Boobin' it"!!!
You always crack me up!

Unknown said...

Tara, Tara, Tara. Yes, it is something I would steal, but not to #@%! you off, but for the greater good. We've been fighting the fires from the comfort of our own home by launching water balloons and fire retardant from the cups (cheaper than planes and amazingly accurate), used it as a sail to get ourselves home from St. George on 3/4 of a tank of gas (8 hr. drive) and were able to hide several small children and their chihuaua inside. I think tomorrow we'll use it for the parachute game.

Melissa E Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly O. said...

Have you found it yet? You crack me up. If you don't find it, you know that means you get to go get felt up by another Dillards staff member.

Lupe said...

LOL Holly! Tara going back to a cackle of blue hairs pawing at her!

I got my bust felt and measured at Fredericks. It was very professionally done and the salelady was pretty hip.

Caitlin and Mike said...

Give the woman her bra back already! For pete's sake MotherofThud! What a mean trick to play on your sister!

tara said...

okay, while no one has fessed up to the bra-napping, no one has really DENIED it either. last chance. I am going to fork over a hard earned 30 bucks for a new #%*# bra online. (Dillards no longer carries it $%^$%*@#%$^)

Cookie, you never cease to crack me up.
Lupe, if the thought of some geriatric feeling me up is entertaining then so be it. It's all for the greater good (of my boobages, not mankind)
Steph and Miss, neither one of you has been exhonerated, only em has, just because I choose to believe her, not you crackers.

Kristi said...

Oh, Tara, how I've missed your melons...I mean your blog. So sorry about the loss of your bra--I keep picturing the guy holding melons at the grocery store when I think of you now!