This has been a productive day. I always look forward to days that I don't have to go anywhere or do anything, but at the end of those days I usually end up feeling like dog squeeze. Unproductive and sloth-like. (and fatter actually, why is that?) I am so much happier when I actually ACCOMPLISH a few things during the day, including getting ALL THE WAY ready for the day. I had to go VTing this morning bright and early so I was FORCED to get ready and out the door. I even managed to clean up my bedroom before hand. When I was done I dragged the chillins' to Walmart, (heaven help me), unloaded, cleaned the kitchen, started the laundry and am now enjoying some guilt free blog time. I love that. (okay totally off topic, but if anyone wants a serious laugh, go look up Holly's blog/horror story about Walmart a month or so ago...but just a warning...you may pee your pants, just a little.)
I just have to say that I am loving this whole blogging thing. It's been so fun to "meet" new friends and catch-up with old friends, and stay in closer contact with family who would rather not claim me as their own, but have been forced to. I would have never dreamed to find so many of my mc peeps. (and I don't mean the fluffy gooey nasty easter candy either...., actually I do believe we once had this discussion on mc many moons ago...I have repeatedly tried and FAILED to be gansta cool. I so can NOT pull it off. bummer. I had such aspirations...) COOKIE, mah, PS2...I hope you pop in often. We can braid each others hair, write letters to the ATTICUS FINCH fan club and sign our names in nail polish at the bottom (that's especially for you cookie...we always were soul sistas:), do a little dance off, eat cinnabons (ya'll will have to pack those in), go TPing in Mah's big $#@ van, and go crop circling again. I heard a rumor that there have been sightings of newly formed,side by side crop circles in a Texas corn field that look to have been formed with a GIANT under-wire device of some sort, and smell faintly of Suave deodorant. Weird.
Miss and Holly, thanks for sharing all of your blogging friends with me :) To all my new and old bloggin' amigos, thanks for letting me get out my stupid random thoughts here. I'm sure Jeff thanks you as well. :) Don't be strangers....ANY OF YOU!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Way to go on a super productive day! Doesn't it feel so good. So you need to teach me how to use my ipod. I can't figure out how to download songs, and I heard you are an expert now.
Now start your 7 random things!!
fun post. i love the blogging world. its so funny how i talk about "my friend" whoever... most of them i've never met! i'm glad you're one of them!
Thanks for the visit. Good job getting our vt done, such a good girl. That was a productive day before you did all the other stuff.
I always talk about my blogging friends too. Sometime we will all have to meet up for a big blog party reunion. Love your blog Tara! You crack me up.
For those of you who don't actually know Tara, you are missing out! She is hilarous online and she is just as much fun in person.
It's nice to know you appreciate my comments even though I'm just your "little sister's friend". Thanks for the good reading!!
YOU MADE THE BED!!!
heck ya I made my bed. Even if my room is TRASHED I usually make my bed. I HATE getting into an unmade bed at bedtime.
oh, and holly, thanks :)
I do love me some anyhoodle, I will say that! Tara--you crack me up. I look forward to reading your blog because I know that if you use the words "melons" or "friggin" then we were meant to be friends ;)
Post a Comment