SLC was awesome. The weather was AWESOME-ER. Cloudy, over-cast, thunderstorms. One highlight was actually hoofin' it out to the tramp with my bro-in-law and brother to jump at 11:00 at night during the most violent down pour I can remember. I felt 10 years old again. Well, if I ignore the fact that I wet myself (just a little) every time I jumped and laughed at the same time. Darn kids. Darn aging. I'm practicing my kegals right now as I type.
I can't even begin to express here how much I dig my family. All (487) of them. I thoroughly enjoyed their company, even with us all being right up in each other's faces and personal spaces the entire time. I'll talk more later as I get pictures loaded, but for now you'll have to check out Miss's blog. She (of course) already has all the kick'n family pics she took in slide-show form available for our viewing pleasure. Don't mind the fact that I am a serious walking bells-palsy poster child in all of these pics. Ew. Don't get me started...
I'll leave you with another personal highlight from the week.

Run, don't walk out to your local mega-plex to see this show. I loved it. It's an all-around good time. AND, it's FUNNY. Totally laugh out loud with your girl-friends (thanks for the recommendation sister C) funny. I might as well come clean about something right here and now before my jerk sisters call me out in it anyway. This movie induced a SNORT of laughter from me during an unfortunately quite moment. I tried to be cool and act like it never happened, or like it must have come from the fat guy sitting in front of us, but all of those closest to me had already heard it. True story. I grunt and I snort. Things I falsely assumed I could control whilst out in public. hmph. I was sorely mistaken. I snort and I grunt. Leave me be, just GO SEE THIS SHOW. I'm making all of my girl-friends go with me again this week (even though they don't know it yet:)
I'll catch up on all your blogs later today!!!!
happy monday people.
word





12 comments:
ok. i had no desire to see that movie, now i just might have to! glad you had fun on your trip & honey - you're gorgeous! those pictures are all adorable!
The power is back on! I was reading your blog when it went out. I am with Hayley, I was avoiding Hairspray too, but sounds like you really liked it! Glad you had such fun with the fam. Those pictures of your kids are adorable. The family ones are cute too, but man, the kiddies are sweet!
Hooray! You're back. :) No more vacations for you! tee hee. And can I just say Amen to the whole peeing while jumping on the trampoline? :) It sounds like you have a fabulous family, and boy howdy are y'all gorgeous! Whew! I was trying to guess which one was you :) And the kids couldn't be cuter. I really want to see Hairspray, now, as well!
Welcome back! Okay, your family's pics look like a page out of a Ralph Polo catalog! Gorgeous genes! Looked like you all really had a great time!!
Oh, I so want to see Hairspray! But I haven't found where they're playing it around here. ;o(
Umm...my ghetto fashion leaked a bit..I meant Ralph Lauren..not Polo. Ugh!
LOL Lupe! Ralph polo... haha..
I am so wishing I had your DVR to watch SYTYCD right now. I'm glad your little family is so attractive. It makes me look good! Love you sis! And I would trade you faces with you straight up. The non-noticable bells-palsy and all. Love you sis!
You're back!!!
And now all is well with the world. Glad you had fun-- but even more glad you can get back to amusing me.
Oh, and if you're in the devil's armpit, I'm kind of scared to find out which of his body parts I live in... :)
Glad for the Hairspray rec. I wasn't going to see, but now I sure am. HEllO?? could your family be any cuter?? Very nice pictures. I need to remember the kegels. I sneezed the other day and well..it wasn't pretty.
My house looks like a tornado hit it, and I even cleaned it before we left! I just can't get motivated to get cleaning.
Loved Hairspray...I keep singing, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Baltimore!" Next time I think I will do without the froxen banana though....ewwww!
okay, why on earth were you crazies NOT going to see HAIRSPRY in the first place? What's not to love? See it people.
Lupe, your ghetto fashion has now been confirmed with the smooth pics you posted on your blog. whoa...:) OH, and if you found hairspray would it be dubbed in Japanese? For some reason the thought of those songs in Japanese is totally making me laugh right now. hee hee
Sharla...the only place hotter than the devil's armpit is a fat man's belly button. That must be where you live :)
Em and Miss, don't ever eat a frozen banana in my general vicinity again. Ever. It looked sooo wrong. Miss seeing you guys and your WEE-ONES everyday. :(
i'm so glad i'm not the only self pee-pee-er. it's such a lovely part of post-babydom, isn't it?
I haven't ventured out to the Japanese theatres yet. It's just too much work to sit there and decipher their dubbed dialouges and read the captions at the same time. My 8 year old is interested in Hairspray because of Amanda Bynes and Zac Efron. Is it a good show for an 8yrs old?
Post a Comment