8.01.2007

WHEW

My cute husband just ordered take-out, dragged the kids out of the office, and shut the door behind him. I guess he thinks I deserve a little uninterrupted blog time. It only took him 10 minutes home to realize that I have been telling him the truth for THREE WHOLE DAYS now. Libby has turned into an ogre baby. I kid you not. She's ALMOST crawling (I know, I know, she's 10 months old...not winning any baby genius awards here...no surprise, I mean...look at her parents...) and SOOOOO frustrated that she can't quite get where she wants to go, she's got a cold, and I'm pretty sure she's trying to cut her very first tooth. (I KNOOOOOOOOW...seems as though the whole "late bloomer" thing is hereditary). I don't know how many more days I can take of this Shrek baby. Crossing my fingers for a happier baby tomorrow.

Also, to those of you who didn't do your seven random things... A POX BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

okay, that may be a wee bit harsh, but DO IT. you know who you are. I WILL call you out and shame you. Seriously. Don't make me name names.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh man, teething is not my favorite. I hope she cuts that sucker fast for both your sakes!Props (How street am I?) go to your sweet husband for some alone blogging time--that's my favorite :) And, as always, thanks for the good chuckle while reading your blog!

Heather said...

Hope was 9 months on the 19th. Isn't this a cute age? I love it. As far as the whole cold thing...Hope has been sick too...runny nose really is all but I'm sick of it! I think it's teething related, and they say that doesn't make their noses run? Whatever! Don't you love a little uninterrupted blog time?

carey said...

Hey! I was about to ask you the same thing - I assume I can link you as well? I'm honored to have MoThud's sister on my blog!!! :)

Melissa E Photography said...

I hear you on the ogre baby! It must be fam. reunion withdrawals because Parker has spent the entire week in timeout. But hey, at least she's getting close to crawling!

Lupe said...

Your sweet hubby! Your poor Libster! I hope she turns back into pretty Fiona tommorrow! A friendly warning to those who haven't done their 7 random things? DO IT! Tara will come after you in a Utah mafia way! ;0)

Hayley said...

wow. i'm so glad that i did my 7 things. i sure as hell don't need a pox. i've got bad enough karma already! and don't you worry about libby - she'll get there. just in her own due time!

Holly O. said...

Yeah, I don't need an extra curse. I already did mine too, I am quick to follow everyone's demands.

Kristi said...

Oh my, Tara, you are my favorite. I love your comments girl--could you make me laugh a little more? Hallelujah for Holly and introducing you, or else where would I get all my entertainment from? :)