10.31.2007

BOO!!!



Hey there ya'll! This will be short and sweet. I'm off to the Halloween parade at the school in just a few, but I HAD to pop and say...


I'M ALIVE!!!!!


My goal this afternoon is to produce an honest to goodness POST. No quickie youtube clip or article...an actual post. If the stars align and the blogging gods smile upon me I shall indeed return to posting ASAP. Here's to hoping...I have so much good sheesh to catch up on. Lucky readers:)


I'm off to snap a few pictures and trip a few hellions:)


4 comments:

Hayley said...

i did my evil laugh at the tripping of the hellions. i had a couple this morning that could've used your "help" !!! can't wait for you to start blogging again!

Jan said...

Yay! You've been missed.

Melissa said...

It's about time sister!

100 Percent Cottam said...

missin' ya!