Em, Me, Miss, and StephTo THIS... before you have time to take the necessary precautions.
We fight dirty too. No boob, butt, or gutt is safe. I've given Steph a bloody nose (well, technically it was HER finger doing the picking, but my strength and agility that sent her elbow half way to her brain with one quick shove...). She's given me wedgies so severe there was actual blood involved, not to mention shredded undies. I pull hair, too:)
If any of us "borrow" your camera, be prepared to be on the receiving end of one of these pleasures upon receipt of your camera...
the above picture has been provided by Miss for your viewing pleasure. The picture below is well...no one we know:)
Love you wacky girls:)





22 comments:
Man you all go for blood! I have been known to do some serious sister fighting in my days as well!
Love the bottom pic...it's a beauty that's for sure!
Love the sister pics -- my sister is the best and we have brawled as well. But we still love each other. And you guys are way cute!
My favorite is the picture with Jeff and Libby sitting calmly as if nothing insanely bizzare was happening right next to them.
Sisters are sooooo fun!
Love the pictures...I must say I can win at leg war pretty handily myself..
You girls must throw down alot, Jeff is just sitting there. Shouldn't he be preparing jello or mixing mud? that would make the fight REALLY interesting.
I knew I missed something when I didn't get a sister. Dang it!
Tara, I dig you. You and your sisters would get along FABULOUSLY with my sister and I! ;)
I should probably tell you that many of my friends & family have become "Anyhoodle" fans. They want to know all about Tara and how I know you...tee hee!
You should consider writing a fancy column in a paper someday, girl. :) Maybe we should start a fan club.
OK, at first, I was going to say how much I wanted to be adopted into your fabulous sisterhood.
But then I realized that my wimpitude would quickly make me everyone else's --ahem-- B-word. Sorry for the potty talk.
Okay, I'm submitting my application to become part of the Sisterhood. You gals are a riot! Your poor mom. :)
Also, I LOVE the fact that your sweet hubby and child are just hanging out..like nothings wrong. LOVE IT!
sisters are the best tara - i bet you guys have tons o' fun.
Thank you, thank you for NOT allowing the enlargement feature on that picture of my face. And I look like sassquatch in that first picture. Holy flip! I may be heading down south this weekend! I think we're due for a leg wrestle... don't you think? And I love that I can play the pregnancy card and get out of your gumby grasp.
Love you sis!
man, you guys are tons o' fun! girlfight!!! once again, i'm jealous of the sister love. you guys are hotties, too! :)
Oh my gosh. That's all I can say.
Those pictures made me laugh really hard!! Love it. Not only are all of you freakin adorable, but you can get down and dirty with the best of them. Fighting dirty is the only way to fight (and way to protect your niblets!!) I bet you girls are fun to hang with :)
I would like to go on record that I do not know any of the girls in the pictures posted above. That family seriously is made up of a bunch of freaks. I hear at least the men are normal.
Love the fighting pictures. I've been involved with some girl fights too, let's just say there was no laughing AND people had bald patches when said fight was over haha. Good times!
Maybe with swimsuits and mud next time Jeff (and I) would be a lot more interested in your wrestling matches.
My kids do the same thing. For awhile every Sunday it was the WWW in my living room. Very bad thing when the Christmas tree is up. Ya' all are a hoot.
I went to the DM concert as a kidlet too. Good taste girl!
I look like such a dork in the Hale Theatre pic...what is up with that??
I love my sisters!!
Man! I wish my sister lived nearby so I can kick her in the junk!!! I am so jealous!
Just a quick news bulletin: if you haven't already, you must run over to The Fug Girls to see the Jennifer Connelly monstrosity. Whaaaa--?
Post a Comment