10.15.2007

Eye(s) of the TIGER



Well, my little friend packed her bags, and a few tears later (Grace's...not mine) they were on their way home:(

These last few days went WAY too fast. We ate, shopped, played speed scrabble (I think I have yet to actually claim a victory is this blasted game...I'm such a tard), the kids swam, Miss got up close and personal with my big comfy bed, and she got to meet Holly (which she had wanted to do:), so all in all I think the weekend was a smashing success! Miss even helped me re-arrange my furniture that I have been endlessly pestering Jeff to help me with. Thanks MISS! I promise...I will actually hang the stuff I bought within a reasonable time frame. Is six months too much to ask? :) I'm famous for letting things sit in some corner with the tags still on for YEARS. My laziness is starting to even piss ME off. honestly.

Here is Sis. C getting her shop on...


(the pic. at the top was the result of Miss being picky about the pics Jeff was trying to take of us last Christmas...this was his way of stickin' it to her:)

I know most of you don't actually *know* Melissa, but I'm here to tell ya, she's fantastic. Her KIDS are fantastic too. They are unbelievably sweet, fun, and well behaved. She's doing something right in the mothering department. I love her kids. Grace honestly cried when Hudsen left. They are such good buddies:)


Thanks for coming CHRISTENSEN FAM!! Next time ARCE, Hailey, and Hannah better come too:)

14 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like you had a great time! This Sister C chick lives close to my neck of the woods- maybe I should look her up one of these days. Anyone who can shop like that I'd like to have as a friend of mine :)

Hayley said...

did hailey drop an accidental ass usage? oh, i love that girl :) if she did. and it sounds like you guys had a fabulous weekend. such fun pictures on yours and melissa's blog!

Melissa said...

Yes it was a great time, but way too short! Next time I seriously might kick Jeff out of bed and sleep there...that has got to be the most comfy matress around! And those tags better be gone the next time I'm there...or else!

Jori said...

Those are some seriously beautiful eyes girls. Tara what's with holding out on comfy mattresses?What kind is it pumpkin?

Kristi said...

Ok, I am not trying to freak you out, tara, but I would love to lay on your bed...is that inappropriate? :) Sorry if it is!!! But you two just make it sounds fabulously comfortable!!! I'm with Jori, where do we get one like it? I am so glad you got to hang out this past weekend (and a teeny jealous :)!!

Holly O. said...

I'm on my way over to check the mattress! We got a new one last year and love love love it though. I like how you used the disclaimer that Melissa wanted to meet me. Like "crazy lady, she actually wanted to meet Holly." Real nice. Glad you two took a trip to TJ. I recognize that wall of purses anywhere.

Sharla said...

So jealous--oops! I mean glad-- that you girls had such a fun weekend! And everyone move over a little--let's see how many we can fit in that big comfy bed.

Melissa said...

Ok...see what a hit your mattress is? You need to dedicate an entire blog to that thing...I do love it! And I do miss you lots today...having some speed scrabble withdrawals!

All8 said...

I added you to my blog roll.

Glad that you had a good time with Ms C.. Retail therapy is always a winner.

Jan said...

Sounds like a blast! Love the shopping, eating, and hanging out stories - and how fun to get together with Holly. Love it.

Anonymous said...

you two did some blog magic this weekend...how did you get a coke and that old lady as your name tag thingy...so cool...you can add my name if I can add yours...so glad you two had fun...Melissa needed it..well she did just get back from Europe but it's been a rough few weeks...hee hee

Lupe said...

What a WONDERFUL time!! And little Miss C doing her shopping thang!! Hot mammas I tell ya..Hot!

100 Percent Cottam said...

what hotties! looks like y'all partied it up, making me proud. women be shopping!!! nice work, ladies!!!

carey said...

OK, you & Sharla name the weekend! I'm all over that too. I'm not sure where your secret location is, but I have a guess it's not too far. ;)

Grab your purse and let's do some shopping at F. Show mall & then the new Planet Hollywood shops (H&M!!!). Then, we'll have some awesome food and hit a very non-Vegasy show. Whatcha think?