
Just a quick thought before I curl up in sweet slumber:)
Today while watching the sweet unfolding of events during Elder Worthlin's talk I had one prevailing thought jump into my brain and camp there for the rest of the day.
Bear One Another's Burdens
Simple, really.
None of us need to go it alone. No one CAN go it alone. We have help. We have Heavenly Father.
We have each other.
Good night everyone. Happy Sunday:)





10 comments:
Thanks Tara, I couldn't agree more. I feel bad because I always want to help people, but half the time I'm oblivious and don't realize they need anything. I need to start paying better attention "Gotta get my head in the game" if you will;)
I was so happy Elder Nelson went up there. I kept hoping somebody would go help him. It looked like Elder Eyring was about to. Very loving men for sure.
We didn't get GC here. We'll be watching a delayed broadcast in a few weeks. Yet, I did teach RS and we discussed becoming an instrument in the hands of God and service to others. A great reminder Tara. Thanks! Happy Sabbath!
Great reminder. I felt like I wanted to jump out of my seat to help Elder Wirthlin! I too was so glad that Elder Nelson helped him, and I was grateful that Elder Wirthlin could finish his talk- what faith and endurance it must've taken to make it through. Yesterday was truly an example of the gospel in action. We do need each other! :)
Tara, I speak from experience, you are pretty darn great in this area. You have helped me in more ways than you know.
My dear sweet Tara...not only do I have my Heavenly Father but I have you as my friend. Don't know what I'd do without you. Love ya
Tara, you are one thoughtful girl :) And such a wonderful reminder.
I feel the same as you do, Tara -- we do have each other and what a gift it is. Thanks for being one of my nicest blessings -- all of you!
I loved that talk, I watched it last night and I started to cry. I was very touched by both of them!!
There was nothing sweeter for me than watching that talk. One man helping another...one friend helping another...beautiful
i was touched by that talk, and also wrote a bit sharing my feelings on his wonderful message on my blog, as well.
Post a Comment