1.22.2008

Big Fat Copy Cat


QUESTION GAME!!

How much do I love this game? Natalie, Jori, Holly, and Hayley are all on board already, and I think it is a super idea.


Question time.

My blog absences are typically caused by lack of anything interesting to say, not by my crazy life filled to the brim with interesting happenings, so this game is right up my alley. Ask ANYTHING you want. I'll be open. I'll make an attempt at honesty. Consider ANY QUESTION on the table. I'll check the sarcasm at the door.
maybe.
I'll follow-up in a day or so with all the answers.


Have at it...

17 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

how old were when you got married?

do you have any special talents?

who is your hero?

Christina said...

Ooh, I may just have to play soon too!

Have you ever lived outside of Utah? If so, where? If not, do you have a desire to leave, or what makes you stay?

What is your favorite dinner to make?

What has been your favorite calling you've ever had?

With all of your vocal prowess, what singer do you enjoy listening to the most?

Jan said...

I'm with you on being boring - I can't even come up with a question for you. Sorry about that. There are lots above though!

Anonymous said...

What is your cup size?

When is your hubby out of town next?

Does size really matter?

Kristin said...

Okay, that was me... just messing with ya! (I know, it is never funny to play stalker.)

Hmm... What do you secretly wish you could have done before you got married? Ohter than being a mom, what is your dream career? What is your guiltiest pleasure?

Shayne said...

Will you be answering Kristin's Anonymous questions?

Would you rather, Nate or Kyle West?

Are they real then or not?

Jori said...

What do you wear to bed(not trying to be a sicky just wondering)
Have you ever stolen anything?
Have you ever defended a stranger?

Melissa E Photography said...

Hey Tar. Don't you worry about the lack of Davis-age on my photo blog. I had 5 pics ready to go but they were too wide and I needed vertical ones. You know I love your kids! (And would raise them if you and Jeff suffered brain aneurysms randomly.)

Hmm... question. I like this idea, and I might have to steal it.

Umm.. who is your favorite sister, and do you enjoy living in the top secret place where you currently dwell? Do you think you and your fam will grow old there?

Hannah said...

How did you and your husband meet?

How would you decribe yourself?

What was your favorite job?

Kristi said...

Ok, Kristen's anon. questiosn made me laugh!! hee.

Hooray Tara! I am excited to have all of these questions answered. Here's a few of my own:

If you were any sort of animal, what would you be?

When are you moving to Texas?

When did your true love of Postum begin, and how has it affected your life in a positive manner?

Did you know that I love your blog and you make me laugh all the time?

Will you ever sing, record it, and then post it on your blog?

:)

Melissa said...

I love that Kristi girl...always making me laugh!

Hmmmm...any question. That's a good one...when was the last time...Ok, I can't really ask that question over this blog...I'll call you instead...Prrrrrrrrrr (like a kitty)

Rusti said...

Hmm...

Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds?
Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?
If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?

lol, ok, really:

Do you collect anything?
Favorite movies?
Movie you wish you hadn't wasted money/time on?
Favorite places to eat?
Pet peeves?

carey said...

This is awesome. I may have to steal this idea when I have nothing to talk about (it's dry lately). Let me give this one some serious thought and I'll get back to ya.

All8 said...

Would you consider it a compliment to be featured on one of your favorite blogs, and be "Fugged"?

Do you secretly want to be an interior designer or are you just talented that way?

Are you making money at nights as a stand up comedian? Cuz you should.

Favorite form of sugar addiction?

Least favorite book?

Sharla said...

Fun!

What nicknames do you and your husband have for each other?

Who is the second dreamiest fictional character ever(after you know who, of course-- rhymes with Platticus Blinch...)

What famous person were you in a former life?

If you had to be on a reality show, which would it be?

carey said...

OK. Here's mine:

Where did you learn to sing? If you ever decide to sing in Vegas (for one of our really classy shows we have here), would you let me know if you needed an accompianist?

Where did you get your knack of decorating? When you get signed to perform in Vegas, will you please help me decorate my house?

What is the one CD you'd take on a desert island?

Lupe said...

How do you spell your best buddy gal pal's name? Is is Loopee? or Lupe?

Favorite all time musical (on stage or film)? Why?

Song you choose to sing for your AI audition? And..will you have a costume to go with it?