1.11.2008

Orbitz Office #37

I don't see comercials. I have a DVR. BUT...for some strange reason we were actually watching live TV the other night (Suppernanny, I believe...GO JOJO!!!) and THIS beauty came on. I watched it 4 times in a row...until Jeff made me stop. IT'S THE BEST. It's probably old and you've seen it a billion times, but it SO grabbed my funny-bone.

17 comments:

Jori said...

I love that one, I haven't seen it for a while. (I hope you don't talk like that;)

All8 said...

That's too funny! You hobo you. Nows where's that ol' chipper?

Kristi said...

Oh my WORD!! I loved that. "What the Ftrench Toats?!" I have never seen this, but I just watched it a million times. Thanks for the laugh, you lint-licker.

Kristi said...

Crap. I totally screwed that up. It's supposed to say, "What the French, Toast?!"

Melissa E Photography said...

Tar, Come ON! I love the commercial, but we need a TD anyhoodle update! Forget it, I'm just going to call you soon.

Sharla said...

Tara, just come sit on my couch and watch commercials with me for hours on end. Fabulous!

100 Percent Cottam said...

i love that one! i've only seen it a time or 2 myself, being a faithful dvr {or dvd, lately} watcher. favorite line? "you lint licker!" i'm totally using that.

Kristi said...

Tara, I didn't know you were a kindred Postum drinker?!! I guess that proves it...So, um, would you like to knit some doilies with me? :)

Jan said...

Lint licker -- still laughing.

Holly O. said...

Oh, that is a funny one. Good call, Mrs. D, good call.

carey said...

Tara! There's a chance I'll be in your area on Mon. to check out a certain home decor store that I love. Wanna lunch? I swear I'm not too terribly weird. Totally understand if you can't or don't want to. ;)

carey said...

Bummer about tomorrow! I'm riding up with my 2 friends Kath & Nat, who happen to be huge fans of your blog. :-) They were hoping to meet you, too. Sorry such short notice...we'll definitely be going again soon. We love the new Ta. P. there...

Rusti said...

I'd never seen that. I rarely see commercials either. I almost choked on my juice with the French Toast comment!

btw- you're gonna need to explain that "postpartum drinker" bit. lol

Kristi said...

Tara, I adore you...it's true. Your comments just made me laugh something good...

Heather said...

You link licker you! That's funny thanks for a giggle.

Melissa E Photography said...

What? A Loosle girls get together? I think I am missing on someone's E-mail list. When is it? I feel like I haven't seen you forever!

Emily said...

Tara - your're such a doo-doo head, cootie queen! LOL I love that commercial! Isn't DVR the best?!