1.20.2008

Excuse Me

This little clip has been cracking Jeff and I up since I took it last week. You must watch and listen till the very end to fully enjoy:)

You need to watch the very end of this one too. It's the best part:)

14 comments:

Jan said...

You guys crack me up. So glad to know we're not the only ones so pleased with the farty part of life! hee hee!

Em said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! At least she announced and gave you a warning! :)

That Libby...so cute!!

Hayley said...

funny thing is - i was just saying the same thing! i love how you pretend to be embarressed! ;)

carey said...

These are priceless. :) Could Libby be any cuter??? I think not!

Jori said...

Maybe you should order that "I heart farts" kit.;) How cute is Libby? I love when she topples too, little doll.(hopefully your next post won't be about how Libby broke her arm, then I will be a big jerk for laughing right?)

100 Percent Cottam said...

yahoo for farts! a little warning is always nice. and the topple out the chair was nice, too.

your voice is sweeter than i might have expected! i guess i always assume everyone has a deep manly smoker's voice like i do.

100 Percent Cottam said...

umm, that sounded weird. i'm not a weirdo, i promise.

Anonymous said...

I love how she didn't get that she was on camera. My boys would have known it, announced it and done it again. That Libby is too cute, you're a good mom for actually stopping the recording to check on her. I love those home videos where people have crashed on their bike etc. and the person recording just keeps on taping...

Melissa said...

Oh my...what was I thinking when I first met you...that you were this sweet girl, with a voice like an angel and a mouth like a sailor's!Way to pass it on to your kids...love it :)

Hope Larry was OK, by the way!

Lupe said...

The first one....I'm still cracking up about what Grace announced! So funny...like her Mamma!

Poor Larry! She is a doll!

Holly O. said...

People are impressed with your voice? I love it. But I am appalled that you allow your daugter to toot without severe punishment. That isn't very lady-like. Falling out of the chair isn't very lady-like either. Which s shocking, since they have such a LADY for a mother.

Rusti said...

that Grace cracks me up! And Libby could end up being a stunt woman! That was a sweet roll she did out of the fall. ;) My kids are asking to see it over and over. lol

Natalies comments nearly made me pee my pants!

Kristi said...

That is so stinkin cute!! Your Libby and Grace are freakin adorable. Poor Libby. on the fall there :) Loved your videos, my dear.

Heather said...

Too funny. I wasn't expecting either thing! hehe