1.30.2008

I'm Over The Moon:)

Finally!

oh, and turn down your sound. I implore you.

14 comments:

Sharla said...

Hooray Libby! Mobility rules!

daisy said...

Good job, Libby! Now you can come over and play with Maggie on the couch slide.

Em said...

Hooray for Libby!!!!!!!!

Ences said...

Yeah for little miss Libby! How cute is she! This is a cause to celebrate!

Kristi said...

Libby is da bomb!! :) What a cute girl!!

Hayley said...

she's so darling. i love her!

Kristin said...

oh how stickin' cute!!!!!!!! I love that she is completely mobile now. (WATCH OUT)

100 Percent Cottam said...

smart lil' chicky!!!

Holly O. said...

Yay!!!!!! She looks proud. See, she just wanted to face forward in the car, she was waiting for it before she graced you with her first steps.

Jan said...

Couldn't be more adorable!! How fun is that???

Christina said...

So cute! I'm waiting for Sam to start doing the same thing. Then they can actually go on walks on their dates someday ;)

Rusti said...

Yay!

BTW- I played the video before I saw your note. And then I had to to watch it with sound one more time. lol What a sweet mom! I think you should come talk to me with that voice while I'm working out. It would totally be encouraging. he he

Melissa said...

I can't believe she is walking...this is all happening way too fast and without me around...how dare she!

Love that Libby!

Lupe said...

How awesome is that? Got your running shoes ready Tara? Great Job Libster!