
This little beauty is totally begging for my arse to be planted on its jaunty cushion. AND, I happen to be in need (want) of a chair for my family room. I even like the orange, but would probably get the fun yellow or green. Depending on which house I happen to be living in. I was getting SOOOOO sick of everything the SAME in EVERY STORE for the past 3 or 4 years. All dark. All rod-iron. All neutral. Don't get me wrong...my house is full of that stuff too, and I love it. But I've been ITCHIN' for a fresh approach for a few YEARS now. I know you feel my pain Sister C:) Hopefully all the stores around here will follow Pottery Barn's lead. 
How fun is this coffee table? I love it. May need to become it's owner:)





14 comments:
Oh, I love this chair -- and for me and my taste and my house, I'd totally go with the orange. Beautiful!
OK, I have a PB 5 minutes from my house, so you have to come and have lunch here some time too. :) They do have such fun colors now...
We did go to TP yesterday - fun stuff! It was a quick trip, but well worth it. You'll have to join us next time!!!
Ooooo - I am in love with that coffee table! The colors are fabulous! (I keep saying that in my head like the Orbit gum commercial)
I'm with you, let's bring on some color. I am thinking of refinishing my coffee/end tables like the one in the picture love the green.
Lovely stuff. I can do color splashes, but I am pretty neutral in my brain.
I'm totally with you holly. I'm all about a fun splash of color here and there. I can't go too crazy:)
i'm so with you, i love love love color. the more, the better!
Well seeing how we painted our downstaris family room orange...you know I'm not afraid of color!! Yes...bring it baby. My only question for you is...will you actually paint it on or will the can of paint and brush set on your floor till you change your clock to the right frickin time? Hee hee...I love ya!
Oooh, I love that chair and coffee table...and do you know what else I love? That you posted twice in a row!! How awesome is that? :) I hope you enjoyed American Idol tonight, you little Claymate, you!!
You're adorable, my friend!
Yes! When I got the catologue I was smiling at all of it cover to cover. I LOVE color!
My eye went right to the centerpiece on the coffee table, I love that!! So glad you did a blog again, well 2 blogs...good job.. I watched american idol and my first thought was that they were pretty nice last night, That one Pat girl went off like Simon had actually said something to her when he barely acknowledged her..too funny
I. Love. Orange is fabulous. Not unlike you. :)
Yes, yes, and yes to all of the above. Orange is so in!
Post a Comment