1.24.2008

Domesticity never looked so good:)

It's done. It's finished. It's ready. Scamper over to INDULGE (over on etsy) to see what you can't live without. My love of these aprons is certainly no secret, and they are now AVAILABLE to the public...(you!).
Making dinner for your family and run out of beets? Need one more fig for your pudding? Feel fun and flirty skipping across the street to borrow from your neighbor in this sassy showstopper. (and believe you me, I've done it MULTIPLE times)
Hurry. Go check out Kristin's latest works of pure creative genius. These babies are so well made. I have not one, but TWO more I'll be adding to my collection shortly. Mama needs a three tiered design and a halter. (the halter is out yet, but it's gonna be great:)The kiddie aprons are ADORABLE too. Grace will be an owner before long.
What are you waiting for?
GO...

8 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

yahoo! it's about freakin' time. i've been waiting for this! :)

Kristi said...

I LOVE these!! hooray for Kristin! I'm going to buy myself one asap!!

Jori said...

I ordered one this morning. I am so excited to get it. The only problem is, the apron is way better looking than my clothes. I'll be terrified to spill anything on that cute little honey. You and Holly have a wicked talented friends.(and weren't you a cutie pie model?)

Hayley said...

i'd recognize those hooters anywhere!!! tara the model!

Melissa said...

Man, she should hire you to write all her ads...

Melissa said...

Didn't know you were her model until I read the above comments, way to work it sugar! Those babies sure get around, eh?

Rusti said...

Those are freaking adorable! I totally want one. Now to convince my guy to give up the cash....

Heather said...

I ordered one yesterday and can't wait for it to arrive. Can I wear it to church???