I will try to be less wordy this time out. I can NEVER tell a short story. My apologies. On with the Q&A...
Anonymous (who turned out to be kristin, not some pervy, nasty-man) asked:
What is your cup size?
hmmm. It's bigger than a 32AA and smaller than a 52 triple G. What's it to ya?
When is your hubby out of town next?
Mind your own P's and Q's (and a dollar to whoever can name the movie:)
Does size really matter?
Can midgets run sprints? That's a very prejudiced question. I refuse to answer. Plus, Jeff would like you to leave him out of this.
Kristin's REAL questions were these:
What do you secretly wish you could have done before you got married?
Honestly? Nothing. I got back from a 3 1/2 week European tour 9 days before I got married. Good enough for me. Plus, I'd much rather see the world with Jeff, or girlfriends :).
Other than being a mom, what is your dream career?
hmmm. I pretty much HAD my dream career. Running the performing studio for 8 years was pretty much "it" for me, but I was incredibly burned out and ready to be done by the time I quit. I'd have to go with my 2nd and 3rd choices...Olympic champion pole vaulter, or heavy weight champion of the world.
What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Days of Our Lives, swearing, and Paula.
Shayne asked the following questions, assuming of course that I would not answer. BUT, I am an equal opportunity blogger. No blogger left behind, I always say.
Will you be answering Kristin's Anonymous questions?
See Above.
Would you rather, Nate or Kyle West?
I plead the 5th.
Are they real then or not?
Only nature could achieve such perfection.
Jori asked:
What do you wear to bed(not trying to be a sicky just wondering)?
Nothing but the g's. I'd sleep in nothin' at all if it were kosher. I HATE pajamas. HATE them. Can't sleep in anything but the necessities.
Have you ever stolen anything?
I once stole a dollar out of the pocket of one of those giant ESPRIT bags that belonged to a rich snotty girl in 7th grade. I felt bad. I experienced guilt. I really wanted a giant ESPRIT bag. She's lucky I only stole the dollar, not the whole blasted bag.
Have you ever defended a stranger?
I don't think so, but I so wish I could say "YES...all the time"
Melissa asked:
Umm.. who is your favorite sister, and do you enjoy living in the top secret place where you currently dwell? Do you think you and your fam will grow old there?
Which ever one brings me food. Or takes super awesome pictures of my kids:)
See installment #1 for the answer to question #2.
Hannah asked:
How did you and your husband meet?
We actually went to middle school and high school together. He had a serious girlfriend (ya, a seriously FUGLY girlfriend...
...I jest. She was a sweet spirit:) all through middle school and through our sophomore year. He finally pulled his head out and fell captive to my many feminine charms the beginning of our Jr. year. Then he dumped me.
How would you describe yourself?
hmmm. This is tough. I'd say I am the obvious things...wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, and part albino.
What was your favorite job?
Checker at a little specialty grocery store...HELLO hot baggers, produce guys, meat guys,managers...wowzers. That was a dating whalopolooza:)
As a responsible "adult" my favorite job was certainly teaching at the studio. So great.
Man alive. I've got to nip this baddy in the bud and call it good for now. Even I'm getting sick of ME. There will have to be a part 3. Darn it all...if I was just not so darn INTERESTING:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Pleading the 5th is not really an answer. There is no shame in picking Kyle, he is a fine specimen to be sure. It's like picking which of your kids you love more, with Nate or Kyle, either one and you are the winner.
I asked Brian this question and he answered a Kyle and Nate Sandwich. Disturbingly yummy.
PS They're as fake as the day is long!
Are those cute little clementines fake? I think you've got me beat in the smokin' hot chest department.
i'm also part albino! :) love love love your answers and love love love you, you hilarious woman!
You're right, you are so darn INTERESTING! I'm loving your answers. Part one, and part deux. I can barely contain myself for part 3. And I feel like I'm learning all sorts of fun things about you! :)
Holy crap!!! These were some great questions with perfectly delightful answers :) Tara, my friend, you are always good for wit and humor, so thank you for that :) Now I have to ask what Studio did you work at for 8 years?
Shayne wants to touch them. Let him, just so you he knows the truth.
Such fun answers - -I love reading all about you.
Man...when will it ever end? JK, you know how much I love and adore you...even if your kitchen clock never keeps accurate time!
You are hilarious.
Such wit!! :) You crack me up!
Question...who was the "rich, snotty girl?" My curiousity is peaked!!
Post a Comment