I don't need the ice cream man, I have an apple!!! What a special treat to get home to find a package from the FABULOUS Tara on my doorstop. Thanks love, you are the best.
No way did you freak me out:) I love being able to make contacts with old friends!!! How are you? Can't wait to check out your blog but Todd ( the hubby) keeps reminding me that we are going to be late for church if I keep typing and reading:)
5 comments:
yahoo! happy, happy birthday to that fabulous girl!
I don't need the ice cream man, I have an apple!!! What a special treat to get home to find a package from the FABULOUS Tara on my doorstop. Thanks love, you are the best.
No way did you freak me out:) I love being able to make contacts with old
friends!!! How are you? Can't wait to check out your blog but Todd ( the
hubby) keeps reminding me that we are going to be late for church if I keep
typing and reading:)
Happy Birthday Holly! Hope you and the ice cream man have a great day! Hee..hee..
Happy birthday Holly!! You're the woman!
Post a Comment