1.27.2008

Our Prophet


A friend just called to tell me the sad news. President Hinckley has just passed away. That's all the information I can find right now. What a sad day. I loved that man, just I'm sure all of you did. My very next thought was of how happy Sister Hinckley must be right now. What a sweet reunion that must have been:)

9 comments:

Em said...

He was an amazing man...and will be sorely missed.
But now he is finally together with his sweet wife.

100 Percent Cottam said...

he will be so missed. what an amazing man he was.

Rusti said...

I'm sad, but I know there is much rejoicing in heaven right now.

Jori said...

For most of us he is the only prophet we can remember that was in good health. I loved his wit. I am so happy President Hinkley is back with his wife. It's just sad for us. It was a comfort to me to know he was here.

Jan said...

That was the same thought I had too -- I'm so sad and I will miss him tremendously, but I'm so happy he's back with his sweetheart. He was so lonely for her the past few years -- he meant the world to so many of us.

Heather said...

That's exactly what I thought. Sad day for us, huh?

Kristi said...

I felt the exact same way--so sad, but what an absolutely wonderful reunion. I'm so happy for them to be togteher again.

Melissa said...

What a great example he was to all of us...always reminding us to be a good neighbor and example to everyone! He will be greatly missed for sure.

All8 said...

Sniff, sniff, sniffle. Sad time for us all that are left here. I'll miss his fun, wry humor, his inspiring words, and that sweet smile he always had for everyone.