1.16.2008

Wanna win Biggest Loser?

...put your house on the market. These spur of the moment showings will totally get your arse in action. Try it.

I am finally enjoying my Jimmy Johns (that I bought 3 hours ago) and a big A diet coke. I don't drink this stuff very often, and I'm telling you now...I am belching like a banshee. man alive. I had to apologize to my friend Jen TWICE on the phone earlier for burping in her face. (ear, whatev...)

Not much to report on the house action. A few showings, but I'm not holding my breath. There could NOT be a worse time or place to sell your house. The market ,in this little town especially, is so screwed up right now. But no worries. What ever happens, happens.

Question for you bloggers...

Many of you have talked about sites that tell you when your blogging buddies have new posts, right? Which ones do you use? Do you love it? Do tell...

12 comments:

Hayley said...

i've just started using google reader. it has advantages & disadvantages. it tells me when someone posts something & so i'm not spending my whole day just going from link to link. but, its delayed. it doesn't tell you right away. it takes a while, i'm not sure how long. and it doesn't show comments. so you still have to go to the person's blog to put a comment, but it does have a convenient link right there for you. so. you decide. i could help you through setting it up, if you wanna.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i heart google reader. as hayley said, sometimes it doesn't pull up posts right away. sometimes it does. and you do have to go to the blog if you want to comment, but at least you know there's a post there that you want to comment on, you're not just randomly clicking like a madwoman all day. i love love love it.

Kristi said...

I use google reader, too. It's easy (and cheap--like me :) Good luck selling your house, woman! I hope all goes according to plan...

Melissa said...

You suck...I hope someone only offers to buy your house if you agree to move far, far, away....like to Salt Lake City...Palisade View Dr to be exact:)

Rusti said...

I just started using Bloglines after many rave reviews. However, I'm yet to figure out how to get it to update private blogs. I'm gonna make someone help me with that. You can't expect me to devote time to that. ;)

Lupe said...

I don't suscribe to nobody. I like clicking on EVERY SINGLE link and checking with my own beady eyes...Ugh! I guess I should look into it as well...

Jori said...

I click,click,click all day long too. You are smart maybe I will do google reader too. Thanks for the tip on winning B.L. I guess it's about time to de-slime the pottys.

Holly O. said...

I don't use any of them either. I'm sure it would save me time. But, I don't check THAT many blogs. Yeah right.

Em said...

Maybe I should put our town house up for sale, so I have more motivation to keep up on the cleaning...

Jan said...

I've done google reader too but agree 100% with what has already been said about it. I tend to just go from blog to blog to blog to blog . . . .

Heather said...

I don't use anything. I just go from one to the next. I totally hear you on the selling the house thing, how stressful.

bolingbrokes said...

We have our house listed also...pain in the butt!! I didn't know your house is on the market...where are you moving