
yeah baby!! Tonight is the night. My kids favorite time of the year. Jeff and I are big fans too. Jeff actually thinks he could be mistaken for Ryan Seacrest, and I'm just the tinsiest bit ashamed to admit that back in the day I would have even considered myself sort of a "clay-mate". We'll just forget that nowadays he is all black haired, weird and bloated looking.
He's not exactly a looker. I'm aware. But that boy could WAIL:) You know where the D family will be Tuesday and Wednesday nights from now until the lucky winner is crowned. The first few weeks are the notorious auditions. LOVE IT. Talentless/overconfident people + cruel judges= fun for the whole family:)
tune in.





7 comments:
I'm with you on this! Every bit of it. Yes, Clay looks strange, but can sing his heart out. The auditions are my favorite part of AI...bring it on!!!
Hooray I am SO happy!!!! We will be watching tonight too. We love to laugh and laugh at the weirdo's. My mom won't watch(she doesn't like seeing people embarassed.) We on the other hand love it when Simon tells someone "that was almost non-human,you are the worst singer in the world" Oh boy I can't wait until tonight.
We don't get it here in Mexico so I'll have to wait catch up on it when I return...you know how much I love the beginning anyways :)
Don't you think that girl that was last to audition was Mormon. No rated R movies, no drinking or smoking and from Arizona....Oh and married. She was dang cute.
I was once a "clay-mate" too. What's not to love about his voice...now his looks are another thing. And what is the deal with his new gothic look? Yuck!
I admit on flaking out last season because lack of interest in the lack of talent..this coming from someone who can sing as well as those featured in the auditions...who know those ladies with spanx and muffin tops, smeared candy apple red lipstick, Rizzo glasses, and wild hair. Unless AI can get another Chris Daughtry and Elliot Yamin, then I'm on the Idol bandwagon again.
Yeah, I must admit we are fans over here as well. Did you like Renaldo (dude in white at the end of Dallas show) Wowser it sure takes all kinds.
Post a Comment