8.08.2007

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!


Happy Birthday to our lovable Lupe!! 36 big ones :) That's right folks today is her big day. (well, technically, she's probably dreaming of Outback (or Mr. Miagi...he's Japanese, right?) right now while she is snoozing half way around the world...)


Happy Birthday shout out to you!!! You liven up all our lives...just by being your awesome, sweet, adorably funny self. Hope your Birthday is FANTASTIC!!!!! We'll all eat a bit 0 dessert in your honor :)


Love ya woman!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Jori said...

Happy Birthday Lupe! I don't know you, but I love your comments! I need to get my keister over to your blog.

Lupe said...

Aww! Thanks Tara! So sweet of you to give me a shout out! I'm going to be honest, this side of 30 is looking scary!! I'll blog my "Serene Pine Nursing Home Moments" soon! Love ya Tara!

Oh Yeah, Jori! Get your keister over to my blog so we can figure out a way to get free Big Gulps from a gap toofed guy! We're going to have to one up Krisit, somehow?

Lupe said...

Okay, Tara, that pic of the bday girl in pigtails look like me as a kid!! LOL!

tara said...

man...I AM good...
I just though she looked cute and happy.

carey said...

Your consumer alert post still has me laughing. I didn't know it was Lupe's b-day....groovy! LOVE the picture!

Laura said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Kristi said...

Aww man, I'm a day late on Lupe's big Day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUPE!

Melissa E Photography said...

Happy B-day Lupe! I hope you score a sweet free big gulp!

the Mah said...

A Primary Birthday Shout Out
You've got a birthday, shout hurray! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
One year older and wiser too,
Happy birthday (clap) to you.
Signed,
A woman of a certain age

Melissa E Photography said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!

love you.

Hayley said...

seriously - post before i start swearing. and mind you - i'm coming down this weekend & i will leave crap in a bag on your front porch!

Holly O. said...

Tara. Hayley really will. I drove the getaway car once on one of her adventures. Yucko.

Hayley said...

holly - you can't keep any secrets! i was just threatening! and mind you - i was 14.