8.02.2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!



gentle

thoughtful

spiritual

giving

sympathetic

mother

gorgeous

intuitive

musical

creative

wife

hysterical

loud
concerned
nurturing
compassionate



and last but not least...



self deprecating


I always love it when beautiful, talented people can make fun of themselves. Melissa has this down pat. She stole my camera and left this little "gift" for me. How thoughtful :) How can you NOT love a girl who can be proud of a face like that? :)

I cherish your friendship. I admire you. I strive to be better because of you. I love you Miss.

Happy Birthday

14 comments:

Emily said...

I ditto everything Tara said. Happy Birthday Miss! Love ya!

Hayley said...

wow. she sounds amazing. give her a little birthday pat on the butt from me!

Holly O. said...

She looks a lot like you! Cute cute.

Melissa E Photography said...

Awww, Tar! You're the best. But what's up with my armpit chunk hanging out in the first picture. BLEH! And for the record, I'm dong taking ugly pics of myself on other people's cameras! They seem to show up in all sorts of places. HAHA!!

LOVE YOU SIS!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! She really does sounds fabulous & is one hot chick--you guys got all the good looks :)

Jori said...

That was a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your sis! I love Hayley's birthday pat on the butt line.

Holly O. said...

Whoa, the pictures on the blog don't look like Mel's comment picture. Am I the only one who thinks this? Both gorgeous women, of course, just don't think they look like the same gorgeous woman!

Lupe said...

What a sweet sis you are Tara! Hope you have a wonderful bday Mel!!!

Kristi said...

Tara!
I can't find your email address and wanted to know what is the color of blue in Libby's roonm? My friend needs to know! Miss you! I feel totally out of the loop being away but its just so $%^&! HOT! See you soon!
kristi

tara said...

it is a kwall howels color. HIDDEN BROOKE. I lent out my paint deck so I don't have the number but that is the name. Your friend will LOOOVE that color. It's my fav.
Where the heck are you anyway? Get your butt back here woman! It's been ages :)

Heather said...

I like your sister's hair!

carey said...

What a rad picture!!! :) Your sis is adorable...great genes you have in your family. I really dig the 2nd one...I seem to recall one that she posted on MC a long time ago with that same cute but troubled smile...

Cami Jo said...

I'm a little embarassed for two people. Melissa, (obviously), and myself, for laughing so dang loud in the middle of the public library! I am getting very strange looks!

Gotta love Melissa!

Laura said...

You forgot "Pregnant."
Great post, I love Sisterly Love!!