8.29.2007

More Cowbell!

I have been in the mood for all things Christopher Walken for WEEKS now (another side effect of viewing "Hairspray" multiple times in a short period of time). He just slays me. I was recently introduced to this skit and I keep hunting it down on youtube. I get the biggest kick out if it. It has so many of the oldies but goodies. Jimmy Fallon is crack up because he can NEVER keep a straight face, Horatio Sanz just has to look at the camera and I'm a gonner, and well, it's got Will Ferrell in a belly shirt. If that ain't enough for you...you're a lame brain :)

"I got a fever..."

15 comments:

Kristi said...

"...and the only prescription is more cowbell!"

Good one, Tara! I gotta say I love your sense o' humor. This clip made me laugh so hard--love Jimmy Fallon, too. And who does not enjoy Will's Ferrell's belly?

Oh man, I just realized the one thing missing from the air band: air cowbell! Hooray!

Holly O. said...

This is old? David Spade is old. Chris Farley is old. Anything with Will can't be too old. I just decided. And while he is funny, Christopher Walken creeps me out!

tara said...

My definition of "old" just refers to members of the cast no longer there...ya know?...dana carvey is old...not jimmy fallon:)
and while I can see how Walken creeps some people out (you are not the first:), he just cracks me up. Maybe I'm a bit twisted myself...

Cami Jo said...

Good one! Man...I wish I had some major cowbell skills.

Jori said...

Oh my! I love that skit. It's SOOOO funny. Love Will Ferrell

100 Percent Cottam said...

i love the music that is just christopher walken dancing. i forget what song it is. but he's the man.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorites of all time. Good choice.

Sharla said...

Viva le Walken!

It's kind of a paradox-- an old clip, and yet it never gets old. Cowbell is like a fine wine.

Tyler said...

Oh how I yern for the "old" SNL. Alas, the days of Will, Jimmy and Chris are over. They have some of the funniest SNL skits every created. I even went out and bought the Best of Will Ferrell, and the Best of Chris Farley so I could cure my SNL fix when it jumped up on me. I even miss the really old stuff with Eddie, Danna, and all the funny boys of yester year. Honestly, who couldn't use a bit of choppin' brocoli, or male syncronized swimming to chear you up?

100 Percent Cottam said...

tara, i didn't know you were a ute! gosh if i don't love you more every day! my husband is the same way. only ute in a family of cougs. ultimate antagonist. they would get along just lovely.

Heather said...

Ohhhh, I love Will Ferrell, oh the shirt, the hair, the COW BELL. Funny! I must admit that Christopher Walken creeps me out a bit.

Maren said...

That was a RIOT! I'd never seen it before.

You want The Walken? Check out Fatboy Slim's video for "Weapon of Choice" Walken dances. Check it out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0WW8flwpH-Q

tara said...

I am ON that ASAP...thanks Shelley!

100 Percent Cottam said...

that's the only i meant. thanks shelley!

Lupe said...

Oh, how I love me some Will Farrell. That buddah belly was meant to be rubbed. Thanks for the snort laughs Tara. It cured my fever for some cowbell.