To those of you who have so kindly suggested that it may indeed be time to update my blog, I say....bite me. :)
I do have a valid excuse as to the reason behind my errant slack-off. Jeff's family was here Wednesday through Sunday and I am just now digging myself out of what is left of my house. Not that they trashed my house or anything...but you know what it's like to have company for that long. A few things here and there get over-looked and things that once seemed necessities somehow become optional. (like....I don't know, clean garments...KIDDING...I'd NEVER do that do Jeff:). And MAYBE just MAYBE, I might have snuck in a few moments with my new obess...eeerrrr....book. So far, I have to say that I disagree with Jori...and I'm so relieved. I'm LOVING Eclipse. Let's just that my Edward poster isn't going anywhere anytime soon. In fact, after this book, I'll probably have to flank it with a Jacob and Jasper poster as well. Heck, maybe it's time for a mural on my wall of me and Edward...errr...Jeff, I mean. Jeff. Darn enticing vampires...
ANYHOODLE...We had a good time with the in-laws. They are pretty low key which makes them easy to entertain, and yes, a pool certainly helps. We suggested, and by suggested, I do mean FORCED, them to go on a hike one morning. Jeff's mom (who is most certainly NOT a hiker:) stayed home while Libby slept so it ended up being a really fun hike. Oops, I suppose I should clarify that...the hike was fun because I didn't have to haul around a baby, not because Jeff's mom didn't come...just so we are clear :) Here are a few pics.

please ignore my peak-a-boo g's in the first picture, and my pasty white legs below. wow.



The picture above it is at the top of the hike. The view from the top of these lava rocks it amazing but none of my pics really turned out that well. bummer. oh, and I tried to catch that rascally lizard but it managed to elude me. Silly me. Imagining I had the speed and grace of gee...I don't know... Alice Cullen?
I swear to be a better blogger this week. The kids go back to school Wednesday leaving me with oooooodles of free time. Well, that in conjunction with the fact that I'm almost done with Eclipse. Have a great week everyone.





11 comments:
So I'm on the phone with my Mom when I read your first sentence of this blog! I laughed out loud and startled my poor mom! So I went back to that cute little birthday girl post and saw the angry villagers with their pitchfork and torches for you to resume blogging! I'm so glad you did too! Whew!
I need to end my HP and start on this Twilight series! I'm hearing awesome thing about it.
Love the peekaboo pics! You're such a rebel!
Cute pictures! After you are finished with Eclipse, go read my comments. I will admit I had major PMS while reading this book, but still there were a few issue's that really annoyed. I am going to re-read all three when my hormones are balanced. I am such a grouch at period time.
yeah, but is that finger a middle finger or a normal finger, for scale of that little reptile friend. and i will bite you. just you wait. i've been so busy - not getting enough reading done. what the heck!? i need to find out why you're liking jasper at the moment... hmmm.
I was slow to jump on this book series too and now I can't find them in the stores! I might have to go order them on amazon or something. Hikes are certainly more fun without hauling the baby!
Cute pictures. My Amazon order is still not here, not estimated to deliver until August 28. AHHHH. Glad you had fun with the in-laws.
Ok, how friggin cute are you, Tara? Seriously...what with your peak-a-boo and all. And your kids are adorable, too. Make sure you post pictures of your Edward, Jacob/Jasper...er, I mean Jeff mural...I'm SO glad you're blogging again, because dude, I heart you. You're one funny gal :)
Glad you've gotten your priorties straightened out and your on top of your blogging once again! We'll have to talk about Eclipse, I'm half way through and can't wait to see what happens. And you never know, with your pasty white legs you just might be part Alice Cullin, aka vampire! Hee Hee
You think YOU have white legs? Seriously? My legs are SO white.. they're translucent. *shudder*
I'm glad you guys had a good time with the ILs!
Tara, you sweet thing-- you held off on blogging until I got back! ;)
OK, but now I'm back-- so blog, baby!
What is this Eclipse, and why am I not reading it?
Oh, duh- If I would just read down the page a little, I'd answer my own question wouldn't I? I'm thinking I might need to give Eclipse a try.
Oh, and you're adorable, peek-a-boo and all.
love the peekabo g's, grrrr. story of my life. and those legs are HOT, silly girl. looks like a fun hike. i'm afraid i would have been home with your mama in law. laaaaazy me.
Post a Comment